Chapter 2

(Recap: while having lunch on the roof with her bestfriend ((Nene yashiro)) our main character ((Y/N L/N)) meets a mysterious ghost boy, and the story continues......)

"Sorry I'm late, Mr Tschuchigamori-Sensai!" I apologized as I rushed through the door. He peered at me over his half moon spectacles. "Please take your seat Miss (L/N)." He said to me, looking back at his sheets. I didn't say another word and went to my desk. I blushed s scarlet as the other students watched me. I hope yashiro is okay....

After class had ended, Mr Tschuchigamori-Sensai called me to his desk. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" He asked me, linking his fingers and resting his head on them. "You seemed a bit distracted today, and it's not like you to be late for class." He was right of course. I'm never late and am usually a straight A student, who raises their hand for every question and usually gets them right. Today I was late, and barely raised my hand at all. Of course I was distracted! After what happened on the roof that's a I could think about!!! I spent the entire lesson thinking about that boy and who he was. And if yashiro was okay... Of course u couldn't tell Sensai that. He was looking at me concerned so u gabbled nonsense about spilling a drink as the bell rang. He seemed to accept my answer and let me go home.
After Tschuchigamori had let me go, I walked along to corridors towards the exit when I saw Yashiro, looking extremely nervous. She was standing and shaking, outside the door of the girl bathroom. On the third floor. I gasped in excitement. This was it. I hid behind the corner and watched her, holding my breath. She also held hers, and with a shaky hand pushed the door wide open. As she stepped in, j followed pursuit. I stepped in the bathroom without yashiro seeing me, and hid in the first stall as she approves the third. With a terrified expression, yashiro tapped on the door three times with her knuckles and murmured "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako. Are you in there?"......

(Woah! Chapter two finished! Can't wait to continue. Thanks so much for reading!! Sorry for the super short chapter, I think the next one is super long though! Good luck)
Total word count: 400 exactly