Chapter 7

(Recap: you realise the boy is the same apparition from the roof! You get introduced to him (Tsukasa) and another girl called Sakura (doll like features with green hair)  you promise to come and play with then the next day as a way to make Tsukasa feel better about hurting you (accidentally) you walk out the door and find s mysterious passageway with doors that seem to lead all over the school. Choosing one, you enter.......)

    (*Censored swearing alert*)

(Y/N) POV
stepping through the door, everything went black for a moment. You closed your eyes tight in fear as your feet lifted from the ground and it seemed, your heart stopped. Suddenly your feet made contact with the ground again, and you felt comfortable in opening your eyes once more. Amazed, you found yourself in the broom cupboard on the third floor. Wasting no time, you ran from the cupboard, much to the surprise of students in the hallway, and sprinted down the hall as the bell signalling for break rang.

Rushing into the bathroom you saw Hanako perched on the windowsill, chatting to Yashiro. They turned when they spotted you run in: they had very different reactions. Yashiro jumped up and hugged you hard asking where on earth you had been, Hanako however blushed and turned to look out the window: he suddenly became very interested in the sunny sky. "Hey yashiro, hanako! How are you both?" Hanako gave a brief nod and Yashiro started spouting words that were so fast I didn't really understand them. "Woah, slow down Yashiro-Senpai" I said laughing. "We were talking about Yashiros talents, to see what she could do to impress this.....boy" It was the first time Hanako had spoken since I arrived today. I felt increasingly guilty, wondering if Hanako and Tsukasa were somewhat connected in some way. My gut told me to say something, but my brain didn't. "What are your talents, Yashiro?" I asked my best friend. She grinned at me and grabbed my hand "FOLLOW ME!" she shouted over her shoulder as we sprinted down the corridors. "WAIT!" hanako screamed, following us at full speed.

-_-
•~•
•'•
•_•
•-•

"Uhhhhmm............ gardening?" I asked perplexed while hanako giggled. "What do you grow" Yashiro sighed and picked up a hoe, "vegetables mainly" she said exasperated. At this Hanako laughed out loud and Yashiro thrust the hoe into the ground. "WHAT?" she screeched "I CAN GROW FLOWERS TOO, YOU KNOW? IM FEMININE AND DELICATE!" Hanako murmured something I couldn't quite hear, but his tone read sarcasm all over and I chose to ignore it. Yashiro sat on the curb and me and Hanako joined either side.
Yashiro explained the story of why she is like this. "There was a boy, way back, whom I had s crush on. He said he only dated girly girls. So I joined all the 'feminine' clubs I could. I learnt to sow, bake and garden. It took me three years to master all skills and then I had the courage to do it.
(Flashback)
"You like me? Do I even know you? Creepy! Sorry you're not my type, I don't date people with thick Daikon legs......"

(Flashback over...)
"Daikon legs.....Daikon...." Yashiro muttered, distraught. Suddenly she cupped her face in her hands and cried "but that was three months ago! I'm a completely different person now!!"
Hanako disbelieved her and to be honest, I do aswell.
I looked at the time and realised I had to go to a meeting in the last forty five minutes of break. "Guys! I have to go!! Catch you later" I shouted running away. As I turned the corner I caught a snippet of their conversation.
"You had the right things the when time?"
"You're a selfish jerk!"
Shaking my head I walked away, I didn't have the time nor energy to deal with their b*llsh*t right now......
(Wow!! Im doing well!!!
Thanks for reading this is a good day!!!)
Total word count: 666 exactly