Chapter six

(Y/N) POV:

As we floated in the air together I panicked. Alot. It was scary and soothing to have him hold me up like that. Kind of like when Hanako did it. Wait! That's where I remember him from! It the boy from the roof!! I recognized him as soon as his orbs came into view! Anyways... It felt nice to have him hold me because he was strong, and I know he wouldn't accidentally drop me on my sore leg, and he seemed nice enough. He brought me here didn't he? But then again I didn't know his intentions. Why had he brought me here? Where was here? He seemed the mysterious dominant type. If we were in a manga, he would definitely be the yandere of the story.
I stuttered In fear and couldn't get my words out to answer his question. He looked annoyed that I wouldn't answer, and pushed me backwards, out of his grip. I fell suddenly and swung my words crying out. The green-haired girl in the corner cried out too and suddenly I was in Tsukasas arms again. The girl in the corner was standing up, and looking at me fearfully, no she was looking at tsukasa. The ghost boy himself looked down at me and apologized. Both to me and the girl at the table. "Sorry," he said mournfully, "I'm supposed to be nice to the girls." He layed me on the floor and glided to the girl in the corner. I winced as he placed me down, and the girl noticed. She rushed over to help me. "I'm so sorry!" She cried "Did he hurt you" I stuttered, still in awe of her beauty but managed to reply. "N-no, I fell over earlier and i-i think I injured my l-leg" she looked concerned and relieved simultaneously. She gingerly felt my leg and declared it a sprain. Grabbing a medical kit from the cupboard she bandaged me up, and I thanked her gratefully. "W-whats your name?" I asked slowly, very aware of Tsukasa watching us from the corner. She smiled and replied, "Sakura. My name is Sakura Nanamine. What's yours?" Her name was just as beautiful as she was. M-my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." I said as Sakura helped me to my feet. I once again thanked her and looked at the time. "Oh my gosh! It's break time already!" I cried out. "I have to go, thank you for your help!" I tried to run out the door but a cold hand grabbed my own. "Wait!" Tsukasa said from behind me "won't you come back later? I feel really bad for hurting you and want to make it up to you! Please come later!" He gave me the puppy eyes and I couldn't resist. "Of course I will Tsukasa" I promised. Eventually he let me go, I thanked them again, grabbed my bag from the floor and ran out the door. It was only till I stepped out the door when I didn't even know where I was.....

I was in a long hallway with many many doors, and each door had a plaque on it.
'Cafeteria'
'Library'
'English room 3'
I scanned the doors quickly and found one that said 'third floor broom closet' this would get me to Hanakos bathroom the quickest. I opened the door and walked into the black abyss....

(Wow!! This is doing really well! But I have to remember to upload on the other story aswell! Gosh this is hard! If anyone knows can someone tell me how to officially 'end' a story? I haven't a clue!! Thanks for reading <3 )
Total word count: 619