Chapter 5

(Recap: Hanakos solution was a book on love tricks for beginners! It's safe to say yashiro wasn't best impressed! But yashiro and (Y/N) had to leave to go home! We learn that Yashiro and (Y/N) ride their bikes home and that (Y/N) sees Aoi-Akane on her way home. Aoi does planting for the school and is harvesting pumpkins for the school Halloween disco! We temporarily meet (Y/N)s family...." )

{TW: censored swearing}

I wake to the glint of light through my window. Blinkin suddenly I remove my glasses and rub the indents on my nose. Sighing I look at my phone. 8:49am! I'm late for school! Why didn't my alarm go off? As I run to the bathroom I flick to the clock app on my mobile
'6:30 alarm cancelled'
I huffed. That B*tch! She cancelled my alarm so I would be late! Hurrying to get washed and dressed I swore at her under my breath. How could she! Once I had gotten dressed I realised I didn't have time for breakfast. I sprinted down the stairs, tripping over and falling down ten steps, landing in a heaped pile and the foot of the staircase. Wincing in pain I stood up and gingerly stepped on the leg I had landed on. Ow! Pain seared through my joints and muscles. Limping over to the front door I wondered how on earth I could get to school like this. Grabbing my bag from the hallway I made my way outside, it was already half past nine. I limped over to my bike, I couldn't risk being more late. I hopped on and tried best I could to pedal with one foot.
About five minutes into my journey it started to rain very lightly. The miserable spittle from the clouds dampened my hair and spirits as I rode on.

Eventually I made it to school. So I wouldn't have to face the teachers just yet, I used the side door. Not many new about this door, so It was always unlocked. I crept through after putting my bike away and carefully tred down the hallway: I left wet footprints behind me. I slowly walked because of the pain in my leg and as I turned the corner I bumped into someone. Falling flat on my injured leg I cried out in pain. The person I bumped into leaped forward. My vision was blurry with tears so i couldn't see them properly. They tenderly cradled me as I fainted from sheer pain. I collapsed into their arms....

When i awoke I felt seemingly different. I was laying on something... comfortable. A cushion maybe. My head was tilted up and arms still held me softly. A blanket covered my torso and someone stroked my (H/C) hair tenderly. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see the face of Hanako! I say up abruptly, wincing at the pain in my leg. I turned to look at the ghost boy but realised this wasn't Hanako. It was the boy from the roof. Black orbs encircled him and a black seal decorated his cheek, whereas Hanako had a white seal on the opposite cheek, and white orbs. "Good morning!" He said cheerily enough. I should've thanked him for helping, for his hospitality. But all I asked was "wh-who are you?" My voice shook like a giraffe on stilts and I was close to tears. The boy noticed this and only hugged me harder. "I'm Yugi-Tsukasa!" He giggle at me when I blushed. "You can call me Tsukasa!" Finally I peered around and took in my surroundings. We lay on a pile of cushions in the middle of a large room. There was a small table in the corner, elegantly decorated with a lace table cloth and adorned with many sugary treats. A girl sat there reading a book. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had short emerald green hair styled into a Bob with a plait at each end and long bangs. Her skin looked soft and perfect like porcelain. She was gorgeous... She didn't even look up as I spoke.
There was a large door at the end very beautifully decorated and the walls were adorned with large paintings of landscapes I've never visited and people I've never seen.  I looked back up at the bo- Tsukasa and realised he's been staring at me. I blushed and be giggled at my flustered state. "What's your name?" He asked grinning at me. He picked me up by my arms and held me standing up.

(Woah! I've been waiting for this bit!! Things are getting tense. I'm going to warn you I'm not good at love scenes! Give me a break)
{800!!}