~ 03 ~

Phana and Kit sighed, they were at Kit's home, it was his break and the trio had decided to spend some time together alone. "What?" Beam frowned.

"You realize – that out of the past one hour, you have been talking only him and nothing else?" Kit smiled, "why don't you just admit you like him and end this damm feud."

"I thought you were on my side" Beam gasped, "how can you say that?"

Phana shrugged, "I understand why you are hesitant – I have to give him credit, he is trying his best."

"You think I am not?" Beam shot a glance, "but.. er.. but I am afraid... I can't handle another heartbreak, I spent every minute of every damm day waiting for that phone to ring. You don't know what it is like."

"okay, okay" Kit jumped in, "no fights or arguments.... We have to make the best of our situation before Prae finishes her shift... and Pha starts cribbing about missing Ming."

"Yeah?!" Phana raised his brow, "imagine spending 4 months alone without Prae, don't complain when I want to make the most with my husband when I get him home."

"ok, sorry" Kit sighed, "now.... More important topic. Beam..." he turned to look at his friend, "are you still breast feeding Akshu?"

"No, am slowly weening her off" Beam said turning a bit red, "why?"

"I wanted to know if you can start drinking again.... A light beer wouldn't hurt right?" Kit asked, looking at Pha who face-palmed. "You could not have asked it like that... you had to embarrass him, didn't you?"

"Oh please...." Kit winked, "if his screams in dorm begging Forth not to stop didn't embarrass him... why should this?!"

"Shut it" Beam glared at Kit.

"so, tell me.... did you meet anyone while you were in US. I have studied that you get really horny during pregnancy – sadly I know no one to confirm... is it true; how did you manage?"

"Ask him to stop before I kill him Pha" Beam seriously said to Phana.

"What? That was a serious doubt related to my profession – I can't ask my parents or siblings, Prae will definitely dump me if I ask anyone else... so that leaves only you" Kit explained, making Phana laugh and Beam to smack him at back of his head.

"I did not cheat on Forth, if that is what you are asking in such a ridiculous manner" Beam said once they settled down, "you know I am not a cheater."

"I was not.." Kit sighed, "I never asked you for that. But why didn't you?"

"Because I love him" Beam said, "I never said I didn't ... I am only saying I am afraid to get into a relationship with him"

"We are back to this again" Phana sighed, "change of subject – are you planning to continue your internship?"

"Yes – as Tee" Beam said, "that way – I won't lose my credits."

"actually" Kit smiled, "I am sure Lam can help you carry your credits – it's a little bit illegal, but then you are you, so it is not unethical"

"How did he get so dark?" Beam turned to Pha, "what happened to that sweet little Kitty?!"

"He has always been dark – only we missed it" Pha said shaking his head, "and getting close with Lam didn't help a bit."

"True that" Beam laughed, "talk about unlikely friendships."

"so, where do you want to join?" Kit changed the topic again, "GS? Am sure we can help you...."

"I want to take a break... at least for few months. I have been running so long I want to sit and breathe" Beam sighed, "just ... You know?"