~ 10 ~

Phana watched as he sat in the front row holding a now 4-year-old Akshara on his lap.

Next to him was Kit and Prae with their newborn. Ming was on his other side, he shifted just so that he can intertwine his fingers with that of Phana's.

"Don't you get teary eyes again and cause another storm" he whispered in Phana's ears, but he very well knew what was causing this gloominess.

Phana shook his head, "nope... am happy this time. They are making all the right decisions."

"We are too" Ming said softly, they were both trying and just couple of weeks back Phana has suffered a miscarriage, but they decided to take it slow – they are still young, and adoption was always an option.

Phana simply adjusted himself and laid his head on Ming's shoulder, just in time for the couple to walk in.

Beam literally glowed in his beige suit, it took them another three years to finish off residency, Forth to stabilize in his new job and eventually decide to have a simple wedding ceremony. They have been married for years now on paper... but this was what they both truly wanted.

Park, Lam, Max and Tul along with Phana and Kit were assembled on one side of the aisle, Jane with Earth and Yiwha, their kids on another side.

It was a very informal setting at their favorite beach resort... they were going to renew their vow and exchange rings in front of friends and family.

"Phi" Joy ran towards them, "I am too big to be a flower girl along with Akshara... tell P'Dome to leave me alone."

"Dome" Beam sighed, Dome's favorite hobby was to tease Joy... more like baby her which she absolutely hated. He was very protective when it came to her. Forth smiled, "so what?"

Joy gave him a look that screamed traitor, "you are as bad as P'Dome... I don't understand why P'Beam loves you."

Forth just laughed, it had taken him also by surprise how adorable Beam's brother and sister were.

They also became a part of their fabric when Lien eventually exposed the contract – turning into a whistleblower.

Forth had to appreciate the women, who sat at the back – her eyes fixed on her children. She made it all public, but only the key transactions that would impact her business, bring down Tony's business and Michael's presidential office.

Lien had left out anything that was related to family... she had protected Beam and Forth's marriage at all costs by simply saying the alliance formed because the kids had fallen in love but took a sinister turn when they found the financial advantage to it.

Jane had stuck with the exact same script.

Lien's simple justification has been "it was the first and only thing her first born had asked, and she made a choice to do it. Jane's was just a shrug with a one line "you kids matter the most to me"

Nine and Earth had supported it too claiming they have to pay the price for their parents wrongdoing.

Yes, they all suffered financial losses and were sneered by the community, but Lien and Jane handled it with grace.

Most of all Yiwha remained the pillar through the hard times and helped the brothers stay rooted as well. Beam had never felt more appreciation and love the woman, who he now called his sister.

Both Tony and Michel are in prison doing their time. Nine had started his own business, away from it all... but none of it concerned them.

Beam finished his residency and started practicing General Medicine. Forth was now the Sr. project manager with his company that gave him the flexibility to travel offsite if need be and work from the main branch otherwise.