13

My head was pounding as I felt the sun shining on my face. I realized Harry wasn't in bed with me anymore, it was actually kinda lonely. I pulled the covers over my body and winched as I felt the blanket rub against the cuts on my wrist. I lightly ran my fingers over them, I needed to clean up the dried blood.

I walked over to the bathroom, grabbed a wash cloth and some alcohol. It burned so bad, I finally wrapped myself up and walked downstairs to the smell of bacon and eggs. There he was listening to music and cooking food.

How does his mood change so quick? I thought to myself.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, the music stopped and all I heard was the bacon sizzling.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked quietly.

"Fine. How about you?"

"Good and your arm?" He asked.

"It'll be fine, thanks" I said as I walked away.

"Wait, I made breakfast and I wanted to apologize for how I acted last night. I haven't talked about that situation in a long time."

I just stared at him, I wasn't sure what to say. I felt bad for him but I didn't want him to see that I did. He did take me away from everything I loved, and he thinks it's okay. I just walked up to him and grabbed my plate of food not saying anything. I ate in silence, by myself. I didn't know what to feel or think anymore.

My mind was all over the place, I wanted to go home but part of me didn't..? What am I thinking... Part of me didn't want to leave Harry alone after what he told me. I shook my head, I needed to snap out of this he doesn't deserve to have anybody. For Christ sakes he kidnapped me.

I continued to eat my food while gazing off into the distance. I felt the sofa seat next to me sink making me snap back into reality. His soft hands grabbed my arm, slowly he rubbed his thumb over my cuts. I ripped my arm away from him and stared at him. He stared back with those beautiful green eyes he has. I wanted to kiss him, and feel him against me. I missed feeling loved, I miss the affection.

Before I knew it his soft lips were against mine, I gave in. I ran my hairs through his curls as the kiss got more intense, I felt my body get warm. He pulled me on top of him and put his hands on my waist.

What am I doing? I snapped out of the kiss and pushed myself back onto the couch.

I just sat there with my arms against my body.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"B-but McKenzie..." he stuttered.

"LEAVE ME ALONE HARRY!" I yelled.

I seen the hurt in his eyes, he grabbed my plate and left the couch. I felt a warm tear run down my face.

I wanted to go home.

My tears got heavier and I laid my head on the couch. Before I knew it my eyes got heavy and I went into a deep slumber....