7*

What did I just do..? I thought to myself quietly, I don't want him thinking I like him, he's a monster. I got up and walked to the bathroom in my room. I turned the corner, looked into the big mirror on the wall and examined my body. I was a mess, I had bruises up and down my arm, the cut on my face was slowly healing, but would leave an ugly scar. My hair was a mess and my clothes were ripped. I looked around the bathroom for towels, shampoo, conditioner, and a bar of soap. I started to undress myself, before I got all my clothes off, I stopped myself. What am I gonna wear?

I walked out of the bathroom to the room I found him in earlier, I quietly opened the door to see him picking up the mess he made.

"Hey, can I shower?" I asked quietly.

"I'm guessing you need clothes, unless of course you want to walk around naked. Which is completely fine with me" He said and winked at me.

"Um no, I just need clothes"

He laughed and walked over to the tipped over dresser, he slowly picked it back up and put it back in the place it was. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers, then he got a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt. He walked over to me and handed me them.

"Thanks, um what is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Harry"

I nodded my head, walked out of the room and walked down the hallway. I  made it into the bathroom, undressed myself and got into the warm shower. The warmness of the water felt good on my body, I loved taking showers they help me calm down and relax. I was thinking a lot and started to daydream, I was too into thought, I didn't hear the bathroom door open. I felt a large pair of hands wrap around my waist, I jumped back and covered myself to see Harry in the shower with me. 

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled.

"Just relax baby, everything will be okay." He said quietly.

He wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me closer to him. I felt his dick up against me and it was getting harder every second. I cried and begged for him to get off of me.

"I love it when girls beg baby, keep going" 

I felt sick to my stomach, I was still a virgin. I'm not about to let this man take my virginity from me, I kept trying to get out of his strong grip, but failed miserably. All he did was sit there and watch me struggle, he was gonna take my innocence away from me. I started to scream and punch his chest, but he still stood there staring at me.

"Please go away and leave me alone." I said as more tears streamed down my face.

He let go of me and walked out of the bathroom. I slid down to the floor of the bathtub, wrapped my arms around my knees and started crying harder. Why was he doing this to me? So many questions were popping in my head, but the one that stood out was...

What did I do to deserve this...?