8*

I sat in the shower for a couple hours crying. This man, this monster, is probably capable of so much. I was terrified,  he was stronger than me and there's no way I could fight him off of me. I finally got out of the shower, put the clothes Harry gave me on, brushed my hair and teeth. I walked out of my room, I heard grunts and groans coming from down the hall. I walked over to the door and peeked through the crack. I was surprised and grossed out by what I was seeing.

There Harry was laying on the bed naked, stroking his dick. It was huge, I've never seen anything like that. I quickly turned around and ran down the stairs, I was catching my breathe, until I heard Harry walking down the stairs. He came walking down in sweatpants and a tee-shirt. All I did was stare at him until he spoke up.

"You know it's not polite to be peeking through people's doors." He said with a smile on his face

How did he know that I saw him?

"Maybe you should learn how to be quieter than" I said with a smart-ass tone.

"Ashley, admit it you loved seeing me stroke my big dick. I was hard because of you baby." 

I rolled my eyes in disgust and shook my head. I walked over to the door, which I assumed was the kitchen. I open the cabinets to find a box of cereal, a bowl and I got some milk. I haven't ate in days and I was starving. I poured the cereal and milk into the bowl and started to eat. Harry then walked into the kitchen, looked at me and winked. I just ignored it, he came close to me and sat down across from me.

He stared for a couple seconds and then he started to talk to me.

"So, I have a question?" He said

I looked up from my bowl of cereal.

"Yes?" I replied.

"About that kiss the other day. Did you mean to kiss me?" He asked in a low tone

I continued to look at him, I don't know how to answer his question without hurting him.

"Harry look, I felt bad for you that day, I didn't mean the kiss, I did it out of pity for you. I didn't even know what I did and I regret doing it."

He looked at me with glossy eyes and let out a quiet sign, he got up and walked out of the kitchen.

Good job Ashley you made him cry.

I put my head on the counter and signed, I don't know what to do. One second he's mad, the next he's horny, then he's sad. What is going on with him, he must be bipolar or something. I got up and put my bowl in the sink, I walked up stairs to my room and pulled the covers back on my bed. I climbed into the cozy blankets and fell asleep.

I woke up to a loud banging noise downstairs, I got up out of bed and made my way down there. I walked into the kitchen to find Harry covered in food, pots and pans were everywhere. He looked up and gave me a slight smile. All I could do was laugh, his face was covered in flour and there was food boiling out of the pans.

I walked over to the stove and shut it off, I grabbed the pots and poured them into the sink, I got a wash cloth wet and gave it to Harry. He mumbled a thank you and started to clean himself up. I walked around the kitchen and started to pick up the pots. I asked Harry where they went and I put them in there, I cleaned the counter and washed the dishes.

After I was done I was walking back to my room until Harry stopped me.

"Ashley, look i'm really sorry okay?" He said

I just stood there and didn't reply back to him, he let out a loud sign.

"I need to go get food. I'll be back soon, i'm having someone come to watch you. His name is Niall, he's a nice lad, just don't piss him off okay?"

"You're leaving me with some complete stranger!" I said in a loud voice.

"Yes, I don't want to hear any bickering about it. Understand?"

Before I could reply, I heard the doorbell ring through the house.

"He's here!" 

Harry walked down the stairs, I followed closely behind. He opened the door and there was a cute blonde boy standing there.

"Hello Harry" The boy said.

"Niall, this is Ashley."

"Hello darling i'm Niall it's nice to meet you" He said as he hugged me.

"Nice to meet you too" I said as I felt my cheeks blush.

"Be good." Harry said while looking at me.

He gave me a quick kiss on the head and walked out. I looked at Niall to see he was already staring at me. I felt my cheeks blush more, I felt nervous around him. He was really cute. 

This is gonna be fun.. I thought to myself