11*

I woke up in a warm cozy bed, I sat up and stared at the dark grey walls. My head was spinning, the images of Niall's body everywhere haunted me. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, this was all too much for me, I hated myself, and most importantly I hated Harry. I didn't deserve this, Niall didnt deserve what happened to him. I got up as rage filled my body, I walked over to the body mirror and saw bruises all over my body and my makeup was running down my face. I walked to my bathroom, hopped in the shower and got clean. 

I got dressed and walked out of my room, I walked my way to the living room and saw Harry sitting on the couch, the blood and Niall's body was all cleaned up. I went up to Harry and smacked him hard in the face. He got up holding his face. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You're a monster, you don't deserve to be alive!" I screamed in his face.

His face filled with anger, he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground.

'I was trying to protect you, you don't know what he was gonna do to you!" He screamed back while holding my hair.

Tears streamed down my face, and I started to breath heavy.

'W-What do you mean?" I stuttered.

He signed and let go of my hair, he gently picked me up and put me on the couch.

"Look, i'm sorry for getting mad all the time, it's just Niall was gonna do horrible things to you, torture you, do unspeakable things to you. I saw it on his phone, it was terrible, you would of died from it. I was only trying to protect you."  He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I just want you to ... nevermind..."

I looked at him. "But, what you did wasn't any better,  you fucking hurt me numerous of times while I asked you to stop" I said with hatred.

He got up and darkness filled his eyes.

"You don't understand some things about me, I have a terrible secret and if you found out you would be ever more scared. So, honey i suggest you don't piss me off anymore or you'll wish you were dead." He said with anger and walked away.

But little does he know, I already wish I was dead....