Chapter 3.

Saturday March 14, 2015.

I had a weird dream that night. I was lost in the woods and I couldn't find Harry. There were vampires all around me and they didn't look too happy. I could see in some of their eyes that they wanted revenge. They all started to charge at me and I let out a blood curling scream. I woke up sweating and confused. I was still on the couch but Harry was right next to me, concerned.

"What happened? You were screaming and you're sweating." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I had looked around the house then finally into his eyes. They were normal and his fangs were no where to be seen. I nodded my head to reassure him I was okay.

"It was just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head no. I really didn't. I wanted out of my mind right now. If he knew what I dreamed about he would think I was afraid of HIM.

"Were you gone?" I asked him, making him nod his head.

"Every time you fall asleep I go visit my friends. They're all over the world. If I hear you scream or sense danger around you, I come back." I nodded. "You should meet them some time. You'd like them. Just be careful, Louis sometimes cant handle himself if theres blood around." I thought about the dream again and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Don't worry about it. He knows if he does anything to you he's dead, again." He smirked at his lame joke. I let out a small laugh  then headed to the bathroom. I needed to freshen up some. The bathroom window was open and it let in a nice breeze.

"Harry, why did you come through the window?" I shut the window and closed the curtain.

"I came through the front door." This made my blood turn cold.

You're just scaring yourself. You probably opened it last night.

I nodded at my subconscious reassuring me. I did my business and headed downstairs to start breakfast.

"Hey Aria, my friends are coming over." Harry said blankly.

"Um, okay. When?" I asked, stirring the eggs a bit.

Sure Harry, just invite your friends why don't you?

"Now." As soon as he said that I heard the door slam open and a gush of wind right after. I turned the fryer off since the eggs were ready and turned around to greet our guests. I was met with brown eyes when I turned around.

"Smells good. Hi I am Liam." I stared at his face longer than I probably should of, but he looks awfully familiar. I looked behind him and saw three more guys that looked familiar. How?

My dream!

"Hi, sorry, you just look awfully familiar. You all do." I spoke to the rest of them. "Anyways, I am Aria. Nice to meet you. Eggs are ready, I hope its enough. I wasn't expecting company." I said the last part to Harry.

"We don't eat." A dark haired guy said coldly, looking at Harry.

"Chill out Zayn, she didn't know." Harry scolded him. "Aria, Thats Zayn. He's a cold hearted bastard but he can be cool sometimes." Zayn scoffed at him. "Youve met Liam, this is Niall." He pointed to a blonde haired guy. "And this is Louis." The one he told
me to be careful. We said our hi's and what not, but the dream would not leave me alone. Why would I dream about Harry's friends and it NOT mean anything?

"Im gonna go in my room, I have a lot on my mind right now. Make yourself at home, I will be down later." I told them and headed up stairs.

I'm getting a weird vibe thats somethings not right, and I don't like it.