Chapter 10.

"I'm sorry for leaving you."

He wrapped his arms around me and held me. "It's alright." He said loud enough for me to hear.

"No it's not. You were my only sanity and I left."

"But you are here, thats what matters." He told me and I shrugged my shoulders not bothering to reply.

"So, everyone up for a film?" Liam asked us and we nodded.

"What movies do you got?" I asked.

"What movies do we not have? If you are going to be alive forever you might as well get movies." He told me.

"How do you guys have money?" I asked.

"Well, sometimes we go around a find money or we see someone dead by a vampire and we just take their wallet." Louis was the one to tell me and I nodded.

"Well, I have always wanted to watch Kick-Ass." I told them.

"We have it!" Liam shouted and went to go grab it.

I didnt stay awake very long during the movie. It was a long day and I was on a comfy couch next to a cuddly Harry. I was gonna fall asleep sooner or later.

--------------
(Sunday March 15, 2015)

I woke up in Harrys arms the next morning. It felt good to be protected by him, but I hate it when my heart skips a beat each time. I looked up at him to see he was already looking down at me.

"Good morning." He smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

"Morning." I told him and looked around. "Where are the others?" I asked.

"Went to get breakfast for us and then going to get a breakfast taco for you. Also, Ashton wanted me to tell you he went back into town to get Calum, Michael and Luke. " He told me and I nodded.

"Yummy." I said and got up to stretch. "Whats the weather like today?"

"Not sure, why dont you go check?" He asked and I nodded. I went outside and shut the door. I stood there for a while to feel what it is like. I looked around and saw that it was pretty out. I could tell I was not alone though. I looked around me and spotted something glowing. The same thing that made me go into another world, one that wasnt even my own. The same thing was happening right now. It was stronger this time, and closer. I was no longer in my control by two minutes. I couldn't feel my body and I could make a sound. The glowing started to come closer and I soon saw a figure.

"Hello Aria." It said, it sounded like a man. "I'm Lance. Nice to meet you. I now control everything you do." He smirked at me.

I'm under a spell.

"Yes you are, and yes I can hear your thoughts." Lance told me.

Harry will destroy you.

He started to laugh. "Harry has nothing against us."

Us?

"Veronica and I and our army."

She is just using you.

"No she is not!" He yelled at me. I did not bother to answer. "Everyone keeps saying that."He whispered. "Follow me." I had no other choice unfortunately. He started to walk and my body was still under his control. I wanted to scream so loud that Europe could hear. I heard talking and so did Lance. He turned around and picked me up in a flash and ran up a tree. He put me down beside him and my body stood up tall and balanced. It was the boys outside the house rough housing and laughing.

"Just wait till they find out." Lance whispered to me. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and saw that his eyes were not glowing anymore. He must not be focused or something. I took my chance and pushed him off the branch as fast as I could and call for help.

"Help!" I screeched as loud as I could and stated at Lance. Lance looked angrily at me and dashed up the tree. I looked at the boys and saw them look at me. Lance slung me over his shoulder. Every time I struggled he held me tighter. It started hurt a lot and I was most likely going to be bruised.

"You're hurting me!" I yelled.

"I don't care!" He hissed at me. I could see Niall and Zayn catching up while Liam and Louis were probably getting Harry. I then felt Lance stopped and tried to look at what happened. There Harry was ready to attack. I felt Lance jump and jump and jump, and saw how high we were getting. The boys were following him but I knew exactly what Lance was doing.

"No!" I yelled at the boys. "Don't follow! " I yelled but they did not listen. I looked in front of Lance and noticed that we were close to the top.

"Harry! Please. Trust me. Go back down!" I yelled super loud at him. He stopped what he was doing and thought about it for a minute. He then hurried down and Lance got to the top.

"Aw, your boyfriend left I guess. Too bad he wont get to see the love of his life die." Lance laughed.

"Yeah, what a fucking shame." I said. Lance lifted me up and threw me down. I knew Harry was there so I did not make a noise and squeezed my eyes shut. I opened my eye and saw that Harry was not there, I panicked and started to scream. Then in a second, I am in Harrys arms before I can even touch the ground.

"I am not going to let ANYONE hurt you."