Chapter 26.

(Friday March 20,2015)

I had set my alarm for eight. It takes about two hours to get there and I wanted to spend a lot of time with them. As soon as my feet hit the ground I stripped and went to the shower. It was about 15 minutes, shortest time yet, its a record. I did my normal routine and got all my stuff in the car. I made sure to grab my headphones, charger and aux cord. Once I was ready I grabbed my keys and headed out.

I called Harry on the way their just to let him know that I will be out all day. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey babe."

"Hey, I was just calling to let you know I am heading over to Ashton's and I might spend the night. So I will be gone for today and a little bit of tomorrow." I heard him groan and blow air out of his mouth.

"Babe, when are your parents coming home?"

"Shit. I totally forgot." I groaned remembering their existence and then remembering that school is about to start. "You've got to be kidding me. They're coming back Sunday, I think, I don't know. " I started to get a headache just thinking about my dads voice.

"Hey, just relax. If they do anything I will be there to take you away." He reassured me. Having Harry always made me a happier person than I normally was.

"Okay. Well I am going to have to let you go babe. I will talk to you tonight or something."

"Okay, be careful." He hung up. There was no doubt someone could make me happier than Harry.

Two hours later and I finally arrived at Ashton's house. I guess he sensed me since he came outside as I was getting out of my car. He greeted me with a hug and helped me bring my bags in.

"So I actually might not be able to spend the night. Parents are coming back soon." I told him when we set my stuff on the bed in the spare room.

"They love me so you're spending the night." I guess I'm the only one they truly hate. I guess I am use to it but it always hurts once you are reminded again. To make sure Ash didn't ask any "you okay?" questions I just smiled and shook my head.

"Ash! Ash! Ash! Ash!" I heard a group of boys calling from the living room.

"Wait here." He whispered to me. I nodded as he left to greet our friends. We have weird friends. "Aria is coming over today by the way." Ash told them and they hollered. I tried to hide my smile.

"Hey Cal, maybe you guys can make out in the closet again." Michael. I gasped and walked out.

"Okay first of all, you guys put us there, second of all we pecked each other once and called it quitsies." I told them and crossed my arms. They all had shocked expressions then greeted me in a hug.

"We haven't seen you since we almost died for you!" Luke joked. I just laughed and shook my head.

"I an very appreciated for that by the way so thank you." I smiled.

"What's the plan for today?" Calum asked.

"Cliff-diving!" Michael yelled.

"Race cars!" Luke.

"Ash and I are going canoeing after those two." I hinted at them that I needed to talk to him about something important.

"How about a campfire after ALL of that? We can invite the rest of the pack?" Calum offered we all nodded and smiled.

"How about we go to race cars first? Then cliff diving?" I asked Michael in particular. He nodded his head and we headed off into Ash jeep. It was a jeep kind of day.

We got to the track in a matter of 3 minutes. It was like 10:30 in the morning so of course we were the only ones there. Which made it even more better. It was one of those go cart things, my favorite. We all picked our own and got situated. The man counted down from three and were off! Ash and I are always tied for first in these things so its no surprise if one of us are in the lead, but this time Calum took lead. Luke and Michael were always trying to knock into each other. Calum was in first, me getting it sometimes, but him most of the time. He won that round with me in second and Ashton in third. He was really upset about it, which I found funny cause he pouted like a five year old. So we played three more rounds. I won one and so did Calum but we let Ashton win the last one since he kept getting third. He was so happy to win, it was adorable.

"So when did you get so good?" I asked Calum on our way back to the jeep.

"I practiced over the summer more. It was my goal to beat the two of you and it has now been accomplished."

"Well, go you." I laughed. "So, back to the house to get our swimsuits?" I asked. The boys roared and ran to the jeep, me following behind. Ashton wouldn't let anyone drive so he drove once again.

It took us about 10 minutes to leave the house because of "lost trunks" that were really in the last drawer Ash didn't check. The cliff is a bit further from the house so it took about 15 minutes to get there.

The place was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. The cliff was high but it is nothing I haven't done before with the boys. Ashton was first to do a cannibal. Calum picked me up and threw me. I screamed then dove right in since I was about to belly flop. I have belly flopped in these waters before and it does not feel good. I hit the water and sunk down only to swim to the top again. I flicked Calum off then started to swim after Ashton and tackled him. He went under water then took force and came back up. He started to splash water at me. Calum jumped in and joined the splash fight. Soon Michael and Luke did the same and we were all splashing everywhere. I went under water and swam away from the splash war. The boys didn't notice and were just having at it. They are my only friends but I couldn't ask for anyone better.