Chapter 6.

After a few minutes of an awkward silence I spoke first.

"Theres really no point in standing right there or even being in here so I will just talk to Harry and tell him you apologized and I guess you will just have to hate me in silence." That word. Hate. I don't like it, probably because so many people hate me.

Silence. Silence was his answer. I looked at the door to see if he left, but he did not. He is just staring at me. I guess he just took my response in for a while because the next thing he did was leave. I am going to be honest, it shocked me a bit. I thought this was going to be the moment he changed and asked for forgiveness. Guess I thought too soon. I sometimes though what it would be like if we lived in a drama free world. Oh, whats a dream that would be. I looked back at the window to see a figure at my driveway. I could not see their face though, they are wearing all black. They waved at me and I shut the curtains quickly. I opened again and saw them in the same spot. I opened up my window and shouted a bit.

"Who are you?" I asked.

Nothing. They tilted their head right at me and I saw something sparkly in the distance. My body immediately felt these weird tingles and they weren't good. I got scared immediately, this person was not good but they were so close. This person and I were just staring at each other. They started to walk to my window and the glow got bigger with each step. I wanted to call for help, but its like my body was in control of something else. I somehow fought the urge and was able to call for help.

"Harry!" I squeaked out, but loud enough for them to hear. Loud footsteps were heard and my bedroom door was slammed open. I could not look away though. Harry and the others came up to the window and saw what I was looking at.

I heard Liam say at one point, "Harry, her eyes."

The person ran somewhere when they saw the boys, Zayn followed him. This thing was not a human. When it left I was able to look at Harry and use my voice normally.

"What was that?" I whispered to him, scared to my life. When I was looking I felt like I couldn't move, I was paralyzed.

"I don't know. It could be one of Veronicas little slaves." Harry said to me.

"It was a vampire?" I asked and he nodded. Their eyes don't glow like that.

"Aria, what exactly happened?" Liam asked and I faced him.

"I was talking to Zayn, and then he left and I looked out the window. I then saw that guy, or girl, and they were just standing there. I could not see a face though. I was stupid to open my window and ask who they were. They didn't answer, they waved at me also. They looked up at me and their eyes started to glow. They walked towards my window and the glow got brighter. The closer they got to my window the more I could not look away or call for you guys.I felt paralyzed." I told them everything and made sure to not leave out one detail.

"Someone is going to have to be with you at all times now." Liam spoke and I nodded. "I also think we should go somewhere else until all of this is done." He said. I nodded and got up to go grab my bag. I always had a suitcase packed just in case I wanted to run away, which I did but I had no where to go, or in case of a fire.

"I'm ready." I told them, they just shrugged and we all went outside. "I have wanted to leave this house since forever." I told no one in particular. Minutes later Zayn came back.

"I couldn't catch him, but I was able to take his hoodie off. It was Lance." He told us.

"Lance." Harry hissed out.

"Of course he is with Veronica." Louis spoke next.

"He was trying to get Aria under their control." Niall spoke next figuring out. He was slow, but he was adorable. I was confused on how they knew this Lance guy. I guess Zayn noticed I was confused when he spoke next.

"Lance use to be our best mate, but then he changed and started making everything into violence. Once he discovered his power, he went crazy with it. " I nodded and Niall was next to speak.

"I did not agree with him in a situation we were in and he tried to take control over me. The boys caught him before he could fully do it." I was shocked, thats not something you do if your friend doesn't have the same opinion.

"Thats awful." I said and they all nodded. "I want to help." I said all of a sudden, shocking them all.

"You can't." Zayn said.

"Theres got to be something I can do. Like bate, lead them into a trap." I said, I know Zayn started think about it as well as the others.

"Maybe. We will think about it." Zayn said and I nodded. He was getting a liking to me, I could tell.

"Aria, hop on my back." Harry said. I knew what was about to happen. "Liam will get your suitcase." I hopped onto his back and held on tight. He started to run and gained speed as every second went by. He jumped and ducked all over. I kept my head down and in between his head and shoulder. We stopped on a tree branch.

"What are we doing?" I asked him. I got down carefully and looked around; the place was beautiful.

"Like you." He said. I looked at him confused. "I can read minds. You said this place was beautiful and I said like you. You are beautiful." A blush crept to my cheeks.

"Why'd you take me here?"

"I knew you would like it, plus it gives you a break from the outside world for a bit." Harry can be really intimidating but he can be really sweet too. I can tell he actually cares about me.  I know nothing will happen, but once you start liking him it is really hard. He's always been a part of my life and I think he always will be. Harry is very unique.