Chapter 3

"It's final summer vacation!" Hayes yelled, throwing his backpack across the driveway as I shut my car door laughing. Nash, Hayes and I walked inside and into the kitchen where we found Cameron sitting at the breakfast bar eating a sandwich.

He had now been at our house for 3 weeks and I'd gotten to know him a lot better.

"Hey Cam." I said as put my backpack down and grabbed an apple.

"Hey Al." He said, taking a bite of hi sandwich.

"Every time we come home from school we always find you eating." Hayes said laughing. Nash and I nodded in agreement.

"It's what I do best." He said with his mouth full.

"Ew Cameron please don't talk with food in your mouth." I said, squeezing my eyes shut. He laughed, shaking his head.

"Hey guys." Mom said, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey." We chorused. "Are y'all packed?" She asked for the millionth time.

"Yes mom, we are packed, for the billionth time." Hayes answered, rolling his eyes.

"Don't get smart with me Benjamin Grier." She warned him, I kept my mouth shut until she left the room before bursting out laughing.

"Don't get smart with me Benjamin Grier." I mocked, continuing to laugh as Cameron and Nash joined in.

"Shut up." He mumbled, shoving me softly but ended up laughing. About the whole trip though, mom was making me go with the boys on their world tour, because apparently I "wasn't social enough" and would end up "sitting on the couch" all summer. I didn't really mind it though, it sounded like fun.

"I can't believe our flight is at 4am," Nash groaned,"That's like the time I go to bed, not wake up." He shut his eyes, leaning his elbows on the counter.

"Suck it up Hamilton." I said, pushing his arms, causing his eyes to snap open as he almost hit his head on the granite. He glared at me before continuing to complain.

"Cam what time is your flight back home?" I asked.

"6." He responded. Cameron was going back home for a day before we all fly out to LA where the tour begins.

"Cool." Was all I say.

"What? Can't stand to be away from me that long?" Cam asked with a mischievous smirk.

"In your dreams." I replied with a grin. He laughed.

~*~

"See you in 24 hours Al." Cameron said, hugging me. I smiled at him before burying my head into his shoulder. We stood at the entrance of the airport, saying goodbye before the fans noticed him.

"Bye Cam." I said with a smile.

"Bye Alex." He said, matching my smile. Nash and Hayes said their goodbyes and we left, but not before getting attacked by a bunch of fans.

"You guys should think about getting a security guard." I said, buckling my seat belt once we made it to the car.

"I'm working on it." Nash said, pulling out of my the airport parking garage. Hayes nodded along as if he'd known the plan the whole time, when he probably didn't.

"So what's going on between you and Cameron?" Hayes asked from the back seat as he put his feet up on the back of my chair.

I pushed them off before saying,"Nothing, why would you ask?"

"It's just you guys seem a little to be getting more, you know, touchy and close." He said. I watched Nash's hands grip the steering wheel a little tighter.

Over the course of the few weeks, Cam and I had gotten a lot closer and I really did like him, but I don't think I could like him in that way, I mean my brothers bestfriend? Not only is that insanely cliché but it's also just not right. I couldn't do that to Nash.

"It's really nothing." I reassured Hayes, but it felt like I was reassuring myself more than him.
___________
A/n: So I wanted to keep going with this chapter to make it longer but the parts I wrote after where I ended it just didn't seem to work so I'll make the next chapter or two pretty long. Thanks for reading babes<3