Chapter 5

I threw a third french fry in the direction of Hayes. He gave me a dirty look before continuing his conversation with Carter who had arrived as we were walking out the door along with the Jacks, their flight had been moved to an earlier time.

"Gimme one." Nash said to me.

"You're so demanding." I said as I handing him a French fry. He grinned at me before tossing another one in the direction of Hayes.

"Alex I swear-" I cut him off by saying,"It was Nash!" Nash glared at me but we both ended up laughing before I felt a cool, thick splatter of something on my face.

I gasped and look up to see Hayes smirking, a packet of ketchup in his hand. I reached up and felt my face before bring my hand down to see it covered in ketchup.

"Hayes!" I yelled, reaching over the table and smacking him.

"Ow!" He yelled. "You deserved it, all you have is a red mark but I have ketchup splattered all over my face!" I yelled.

"Sorry not sorry." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes.

"It really complements your eyes." Cam said. I looked over to see him grinning.

"Your such a loser." I said as I smeared some of the ketchup onto his face.

"Hey!" He yelled, obviously not expecting that.

He got up and grabbed a pile of napkins before returning to the table and handing me some.

"Thanks." I said as I began to wipe the ketchup off my face.

"Anytime babe." He said with a wink. I felt myself blush at the use of my apparent new nickname.

"So when is the first meet and greet?" I asked, changing the subject.

"All day tomorrow." He said with a smile. I frowned,"I'm gonna be so bored." I said.

"You could just come with us, I know everyone would love to meet Nash Grier's twin." He said, winking at me. I shoved him playfully.

"I have a name!" I snapped, jokingly.

"For real though, that's all I am." I said softy.

"Hey, look at me," Cam said,"you're beautiful and kind and one of the funniest people I've ever met. You're more than just Nash's twin or Hayes' sister." He told me.

"Thanks." I said looking down. That was probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me, and I didn't care that it was said in a dirty McDonald's across the street from our hotel.

"Everyone ready to go?" Nash asked, standing up. We nodded and made our way across the street and back to our hotel. It was late so everyone got some rest.
~
"Are you excited?" I asked Cameron as I sat on one of the tables behind the meet and greet line.

He nodded,"I'm always excited to meet the fans." He laughed.

"I think they all came for me though." I told him as I flipped my hair. He laughed.

"Yes, defiantly." He said nodded, trying to hold back a smile. We both ended up laughing.

"Cameron." One of the director people said. He looked up and flashed a thumbs up before looking back at me.

"You should come with me." He told me.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Cause I'm all alone at my own stand." He said, his lips curling into a frown. I laughed at his ridiculous expression before shaking my head.

"Cam I don't think I can." I said softly. He sighed.

"See you during my break?" He asked hopefully. "Of course." I said, laughing lightly.

He quickly kissed my cheek before jogging over to the person who had called him. I stared at him in shock. He turned around and grinned at me before disappearing behind a wall.
(A/n: Lmao that sounds kinda sketchy)
~
"I'm so glade that's finally over!" Matt said as we walked back to our hotel room.

"Same, I mean I love the fans but it's exhausting." Taylor said, leaning his head on Nash's shoulder.

"Cash competition." I told Cameron with a smile.

"Taylor get off my bae!" Cam said, pretending to be mad, but let's be real here if someone says that, it can't be taken seriously.

"Whoa, it's not what it looks like!" Nash said, putting his hands up. We all laughed as we reached the hotel room.

"I'm going to sleep." Jack G said as he fell back onto the bed.

"It's like four in the afternoon." I said, laughing.

"You don't understand the level of exhaustion Al." Hayes said as he wrapped his arms around me and fell onto the bed.

"Ew get off of me." I said jokingly. Hayes frowned and got off.

"Kidding! Love you bro." I told him making him to grin.

My phone rang and everyone stopped and stared at it. It was an awkward silence as I glanced at the boys weirdly.

"Have y'all never heard a phone ring before?" I laughed before answering with out looking at the caller ID.

"Alex!" The familiar voice of my best friend Casey sounded through the phone.

"Case your back!" I screeched causing all the boys to give me a weird look while Nash and Hayes rolled their eyes. Casey's parents were really big on helping animals and stuff like that because they're both veterinarians, so for the whole year they went off to Africa leaving email as our only form of communication.

Honestly if you met Casey and her parents you would think she was adopted because they are completely different.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm on tour with Nash, Hayes and their friends." I told her.

"Are any of them hot?" She asked in a serious tone, making me to burst out laughing. That's the Casey I knew and loved. I looked at the boys, each of them looking back at me.

"Yeah I guess." I told her.

"I'm coming to see you, where are you?" She asked in an exciting tone.

"That's the only reason your coming?" I asked. She laughed.

"Love you but where are you?"

"LA." I told her, laughing.

"See you tomorrow Al! Text me I have to go eat dinner." She said sadly.

"Of course, tell your mom and dad that I say hi." I told her.

"Ok love you best friend." She said

"I love you too best friend." I laughed, hanging up.

"Who was that?" Cameron asked.

"Casey." I replied, throwing my phone onto my bed.

"And she's coming here?" Jack G asked. I nodded.

"Is she hot?" Matt asked. I looked over at Nash and Hayes with a playful smile.

"These two think she is." I laughed and the two boys glared at me. This tour wasn' t so bad.
_______________