Chapter 6

"Casey!" I jumped into my best friend's arms making us both fall to the floor, not caring about the weird looks we got from passing people.

"I missed you so much." She said hugging me.

"Missed you more." I told her, grinning as we stood up and grabbed her bags. Casey looked over and Cameron who was on his phone awkwardly which made laugh. I grabbed Casey's arm and dragged her over to Cameron, making him look up from his phone.

"Cameron, Casey, Casey, Cameron." I introduced the two.

"Hey I'm the best friend," Casey said with a grin,"Don't tell me your the new boyfriend." She looked to me and then at Cameron.

"Not yet." Cameron said, looking over at me. I blushed and smiled as Casey smirked.

"Young love is such a beautiful thing." She sang in an off key tone as we walked back to the car. Cameron and I smiled at each other.
~
"Hayes! My poo bear." Casey said, holding out her arms for Hayes to hug her. He laughed.

"Hey Case, how was Africa?" Hayes asked.

"Full of deserts and animals but overall it wasn't that bad, it gave me a great tan." She admitted.

"Where is everyone else?" Casey asked me,"The hot guys you promised me!" She frowned.

"Wow the hot guys huh?" Cameron looked at me.

"I had to get her over here somehow!" I said. He laughed.

"They're coming." I promised Casey.

"This hotel room is nice." She said, walking around the suite. We all nodded.

"She was defiantly crazy." I heard Nash's voice fill the hotel room, followed by the other boys, nodding in agreement to whatever he had just said.

"Who's crazy?" I asked Nash. He looked at me and glared.

"No one."

"Nash!" I groaned. I thought this stupid, silent argument or whatever it was had ended.

"Hey Case!" Nash said, ignoring me and hugging Casey. Cameron shot me a confused look and I shook my head.
Once Casey and Nash's little reunion had ended we ended up ordering room service and watching movies all night. Eventually everyone had gone to their rooms except for Cam and I.

"What's up with you and Nash?" He asked. I sighed,"To be completely honest, I'm not really sure." I told him.

"Well you should talk to him, because it gets awkward when the twins fight." He said, making a face. I shoved him playfully in the stomach and he grabbed my waist and flipped me over. I laughed and Cameron began laughing.

"Wait what are you laughing at?" I stopped and asked him.

"You always laugh, no matter what the situation is so I was laughing at that, what were you laughing about?" He asked me.

"Well I'm extremely ticklish and you had your hands on my waist so yeah." I told him with a smile.

"Well in that case," Cameron said with a smile as he began to tickle me. I laughed so hard there were tears streaming down my face as we both collapsed onto the couch, my head on Cameron's chest. I felt safe as he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.
________
A/n: really short chapter, I didn't really know how to keep going so I just left it and introduced a new character, thoughts on Casey? New chapter should be up by the weekend💜💜