Chapter 2

I woke up on Saturday morning and slipped on a pair of Sweatpants and one of Hayes' sweatshirts that fit me, because he's taller than me. Sad, right?

The smell of pancakes began to fill the air as I made my way downstairs. My feet padded along the hardwood floor as I walked to the kitchen to see Cameron at the stove, Hayes, Nash and Sky sitting at the breakfast bar.

"Morning." Nash said. I mumbled back a,"morning" before turning to Cameron.

"So you cook?" I asked as I dipped my finger in the pancake batter and tried it. Most people hate the taste but for some reason I love it.

"If you call Bisquick cooking then yes I do." He laughed. I smiled before grabbing five plates from the cabinet and placing them next to the stove.

"Sky how many do you want?" I asked her.

"Ten!" She said, motioning to a pretend large stack of pancakes on her plate. I laughed,"You can give her one." I quietly told Cameron. He laughed as he placed one on a plate and I gave it to Sky.

She looked down in disappointment but allowed Nash to cut it up for her anyway.

"I'll take four." Hayes said. "Now that I don't have trouble believing." I said. We laughed as Cameron dished out the rest of the pancakes.

After we had loaded the dishwasher, I went upstairs and showered, slipping into a pair of light wash jean shorts and a black and white striped shirt with white converse. I put my hair in a side braid before going downstairs.

"Nash what are we doing today." I asked, joining him downstairs.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Go to Florida or California." I said, wishing vacation would come already.

"Good luck with that." Hayes said, laughing. I glared at him,"Well, what do you wanna do?" I challenged.

He stopped to think before saying,"Cameron, what do you want to do?"

"Cheater." I said. Hayes stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed.

"What if we make a video?" Cameron suggested.

"Great idea, have fun." I said, trying to leave quickly. Hayes grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You're going to be in the video too, I don't care what you say." He said with a grin.

"Fine." I said, not having the energy to fight with Hayes.

"We should do the chubby bunny challenge." Nash suggested.

"Do we even have marshmallows?" I asked.

"Alex are trying to look for every excuse not to do this?" Cameron chuckled.

"Yes." I said, trying not to laugh, but I ended up failing.

"I'll go get a few bags of marshmallows." Cameron said, taking the keys off the counter.

"Alex, go with him," Nash said,"Hayes and I will cover the floor with trash bags so we don't make a huge mess."

Cameron smiled at me and I returned the smile. We left and drove to the grocery store. He had to take a few pictures with some fans who were at the store, but for the most part it was pretty quiet.

"Does it every get annoying?" I found myself asking Cameron as we made our way around the store, getting a few more things (that were not healthy at all) then needed.

"Not really. I mean some days I kinda wish that I could go back to like my normal life for a day, but that's only on the really bad days." He admitted.

I nodded, throwing two bags of marshmallows into the cart. We bought the few items and headed home.

"We're back!" I yelled as we entered the house. I tossed the keys on the countertop and headed upstairs to where the boys were.

It was awfully quiet as Cameron and I walked cautiously into Nash's room before Hayes, Nash and Sky all jumped out of the closet, causing me and Cam to scream.

"Oh my god, guys please stop doing that." I said, placing a hand over my heart. They laughed and eventually Cameron and I joined in.

"We got you guys good." Skylynn said, causing us all to laugh even harder.

Nash set up his Camera and they decided that the video would go up on Hayes' channel so he did his intro.

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel, today I'm here with Nash, Cameron and my two sisters Alex and Sky. So we are going to attempt to do the chubby bunny challenge so enjoy!" He smiled and I stifled a laugh at Hayes talking so fast.(a/n: to lazy to look up his actual intro so yeah, not his exact words)

Cameron picked Sky up so she could participate even though she could only fit like one marshmallow in her mouth. It came down to Cameron and Nash and they both ended up choking. Typical boys.

By the time we were done, the bathroom was a mess and so was the floor.

"Al you have to admit, that was pretty fun." Hayes said, lightly bumping my shoulder.

"Maybe a little." I admitted with a smile.
____________
A/n: heyyyyy guys! So I had volleyball today and a ton of homework but I managed to update, happy Friday babessss<3:) btw the video has like Spanish subtitles or something but that's the only one I could find lol