Chapter 4

I stood in the airport, against the wall on my phone as my brothers got mobbed by girls. We had just arrived in LA and we're waiting for Cameron. Hayes asked for my help and being the great sister I am, I didn't do anything.

"Boo." I heard a voice next to me that caused me to jump a little. I saw Cameron in a black hoodie and sun glasses. He grinned at me and I laughed.

"Nice disguise." I told him, pulling the hood down over his eyes. He glared at me as he lifted it back up.

"I'll ignore the sarcasm and say thank you." He said with a smirk.

"I never got a hug." He finally said with a smirk.

"Whose to say you were ever getting one?" I replied, not looking up from my phone, a smile playing at my lips.

"Well who doesn't want a hug from me?" He asked. I looked up to see him grinning.

"Come here loser." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"I missed you the most." He whispers in my ear. I don't respond but instead smile. I let go just in time to Nash and Hayes walking over. Hayes smirks at me and Nash has a scowl on his face.

"Hey guys." Cam says, doing the man handshake with Hayes, but stands back awkwardly with Nash.

"The cars outside." Nash says, it was directed to everyone but his eyes stay on me.

I shot him a "what's your deal?" Look before following the other two boys outside into the hot California day.

"We're meeting Matt at the hotel." Cameron said, once we head piled into the van.

"Matt Espinosa?" I asked. Cameron nodded.

"Cool."

We made it to the hotel and of course, there were more fans inside and outside. This time the boys did have body guards, but it still wasn't easy to make it through the crowd.

We got the hotel suit so there was room for everyone. The guys said Taylor was coming shortly after Matt and then Carter might come tomorrow, with Jack and Jack. The boys world tour was like a remake of magcon except it wasn't called that and Bart didn't run it.(A/n the world needs this am I right?)

"I call this bed!" Hayes yelled as he ran up to the king size bed and jumped onto, just laying there.

"Um no, two people need to sleep in it." I said in a duh voice.

"Alex you can share with him." Nash said. I nodded and went over.

"Ew, I don't want to share with that." Hayes said in a joking tone.

"Shut up, you love me." I said, hugging him tightly. He made a disgusted face but ended up laughing.

"Bitches the party has arrived." I heard a voice say as one of the French doors of the hotel swung open.

"It's already here!" I called, without looking to see who it was. The face of Matthew Espinosa popped into our room.

"Um I don't Know who you think you are but I am the party so, no it just got here." He said, snapping his fingers in a girly voice.

"Wow the sass is real." I said with a grin.

"Sure is girl," he paused,"but seriously who are you?" He asked, dropping the girly act.

"I'm Nash Grier's replacement, see we even have the same eyes." I said with a sly smile.

"Oh you're the twin." He said, scrunching up his nose.

"Nice to meet you too." I said sarcastically.

He laughed,"Well I'm Matt." He said with a smile.

"Alex." I said.

"So where is everyone?" He asked, I noticed that Hayes was now gone and the hotel was awfully quiet considering 4 boys were staying here.

"I actually do not know." I said with a laugh, getting off the bed and cautiously peering out of the bedroom doors. I expected them to jump out, but absolutely nothing happened and it was more terrifying then if the blue had jumped out.

I heard Matt begin to follow me in the same cautious manner, I guess he knew the boys well enough to know what they were up to or weren't up to.

After we had been through the whole hotel and we had come up empty I finally sat down and let out my breath.

"I'm officially creeped out." I told Matthew. He nodded in agreement.

"Maybe it's like that episode of Drake and Josh when Meghan wants to get back at them so she just does nothing and it terrifies them." I said, thinking out loud. Matt gave me a weird look.

"What?" He asked. His confused expression said it all.

"Drake and Josh," I said slowly,"you've never seen it?" I asked quizzically.

"I've heard of it but I've never seen an episode in my life." He said, shaking his head.

"Deprived child." I muttered as I stood up from the couch and walked over to the two doors that led to the hallway.

"You wanna each open one of these and step back quickly?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed the other door handle.

"One, two, three." He mouthed before we swung the doors open to reveal... Absolutely nothing except for a couple that gave us a weird look as they passed by our door.

"Keep walking, nothing to see." Matt called to them. They quickly looked away and hurried down the hallway. We burst into laughter as we lay on the floor. I felt a shadow over me which made Matt and I to look up.

"What are you guys doing?" A very confused Cameron asked. We both sat up and looked at each other before bursting out laughing again.

"Nash, Hayes you guys have a weird sister, and guys we have a weird friend." I think Taylor said, coming up from behind the three boys.

"You guys look drunk, what the hell happened while we were gone?" Nash questioned as he stepped into to the room.

"Your question should be what didn't happen while you were gone." Matt said. I burst out laughing, getting the game that he wanted to play.

"What did you guys do?" Hayes asked suspiciously.

"Trust know one." Matt whispered as we all were silent. The boys looked scared as hell and I burst out laughing once again. I stood up and dragged Matt to his feet.

"So, whose hungry?" I asked, breaking the silence. The boys looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm Starving." Matthew said as we walked out the door, heading to McDonald's.
___________
A/n: heyyyy babes tomorrow's Friday whoop, this week felt soooooo long, ugh I Hate school