Chapter twelve:

Third POV:

The car ride was fairly quiet except whispers shared between peter and loki with a chuckle now and then. Once they had arrived outside the tower Happy had informed them Mr.stark was in the common area. The boys decided to go to Peter's room anyway. They were still laughing and whispering as they got on and off the elevator. When they did get off , the place looked empty.  No clint playing Ps4 , no bucky trying to make food , no steve trying to teach bucky to make food , no wanda , no one. This made Peter's little tingle go off inside him.

Loki's POV:

As we stepped off the elevator the place looked deserted. I made sure we were on the right floor , which we were. As I'm sure Happy said Stark was here , but no one is. I looked at Peter and he looked confused yet also suspicious. I would ask him if he knows where anyone is but he looks like he is just as confused as I

Peter's POV:

I tried to listen for anyone in the tower, breath , heartbeats , there was no one here. I pulled out my phone and tried to call Mr.stark , no answer.

Third POV:

Loki can clearly tell that Peter is worrying and starting to panic.
"Peter" loki almost whispers "yes?" Peter unsurprisingly whispers back. " why dont you ask the ceiling person?" Peter didnt know what he was referring to until he figured who else could he be talking about. " F.R.I.D.A.Y  where is everyone?" " Everyone has left the tower Mr.parker" this just made them more confused. Peter thought of the next best thing and called Happy.

"Happy?"
"Yea kid?"
"Why is no one here?"
"What do you mean?"
"There is no one in the tower, you said Mr.stark was gonna be here he isnt here happy , no one is"
. . .

Happy was unsure as what to say to the worrying teen. He was sure Tony was in the tower.

" I'll find out where he is and let you know okay?"
" okay , bye "

And with that peter hung up.loki placed his hand on Peter's shoulder and suggested he go to his room , maybe take a nap. He probably should have , but he couldnt  sleep. How could he?