L.A

It's Christmas break and I am going to L.A. to hang with some friends of mines. I had already packed my clothes and shoes. I want to my bathroom and put my hair in a bun and put on my sweatpants with a grey Hollister shirt with my Jordan . I grab my Louis vittion bag and got my car keys. I called my sister and she came drive me to the airport and took my car to her house. My brother like to steal my car and drive it But, he doesn't even have a license .

I got my plane ticket. I took everything out my purse and they search me . I was good I grab my thing and went take a seat til my flight was there. About 26 mins later my flight was call Flight 396

I got up and power walk with my suit case til I got to my plane. I gave the lady my ticket and put my suit case in the storage area. I sat down and pull out my iPad and watched a movie on hbo till I heard that we was landing in L.A

About 4 hours later it was time for me to land and get off this plane. I grab my suit case and got of the plane making my way to the enterprise rental place to check in for my rental for the break. I paid for it. And she have me the keys. I had to drive this camaro sweet I said to myself in my head. I put my suitcase in the back and drove off to my hotel.

Welcome to the Hilton . How can I help you today the lady said . I gave her my reservation paper and she handed me my room key and told me everything I need to know . This is the life I said walking to the elevator. I got on I was shaking . I am scared of elevators. My floor finally came up thank you lord . I got off making my way to room 425. I open up my door and put my bags in my closet and call up my friend.

-Phone Conversation -

Me: Hey Booskie

Pre: Hey Bestfriend

Me: Wassup ?

Pre: Nun , you in L.A. ?

Me: Yup I just made It here.

Pre: Oh. Well I go wash these dishes

Me: peace .

I got my keys and went downstairs and drove off to pre house. She Didnt even know I was coming I knocked on the door and her mother open it . Is Prehia there I ask . She replied yes she's in her room. I knocked on her door she open and started screaming my name. I hugged her then we say down in the room talking about all kinds of stuff. Then I got a phone call from my boyfriend . I wonder what he wants I answer it .

Conversation .

Tre: Naae , we need talk.

Me: Wassup , brb prehia *step outside her door and walk by this. Other room idk what was in Dere or who room*

Tre: why is people telling me you go with my home boy .

Me: Df ? I don't go with yo home boy

Tre: well. That what he told me .

Me: so you going believe his word over yo own girlfriends word oh that nice plus I don't even know yo homeboy

Tre: yes cause I know him since 1 grade.

Me: really ? Bullshit .

Tre: so before you go off ways let me just say we over .

Me: why you doing me like this mane.

Tre: doing you like what ?

Me: y'all be using me and stuff after y'all get what y'all want or Yall heard sumbody saying this or that y'all come to me stupid with bullshit mane bye I got time for this . *tears falling*

I hung my phone up and walk back to prehia room. I ask her where the bathroom was. She said I would have to use her brother one cause Dillon was in that one . I went to the room she told me to and I knocked .... My eyes got wide when the door open.. I never knew that her and Roc lived together. I ask him to us his bathroom he said yes and made my way to the bathroom. After I cried almost cried my heart out he came and check up on me.

Roc: Are you okay ?

Me: idk .

Roc: what's wrong ?

Me: bad break up .

Roc: Aww.. It's okay who ever he was didn't deserve a beautiful girl like you

Me: thank u *hug him*

Roc:what's you name ?

Me: Nae .

Roc: I'm Chresanto

Me: nice 2 meet you

Roc: same . Your okay now ?

Me: kinda.

Roc: you must be here with prehia ?

Me: yah , I'm be out here for 2 weeks

Roc: maybe we can hang later

Me: I guess so *start walking away*

Roc: can I have your number Shawty *grab my hand*

Me: *smile* yes .

Roc: ill text u *bite lip*

Me: okay

I went back in prehia room with a small smile. She look at me and was like why you smiling. I said nun . Your brother and sat down then I got his text .

The text read ,

" you heart has been broken but I wanna fix it , no it not valentines but I want you to me mines , I might have just meet you but who cares. I never did believe love at first sight but i guess today you the one i want and make things right .Can we make this happen and I love you til the end from thick to thin ? -Chresanto

I replied to him with a yes , wow I just got out a relationship and I'm back in . I just had to say yes. That was the most sweetest poem I ever heard. As me and prehia continue talkin about girls stuff you could hear roc talking to prod in the front he had just came over.

It was 11pm me and prehia was falling asleep playing 2k13 . We turn the game off and went to her room .we were so childish we sleep with sleeping bags for fun . At around 2am I got a text from roc saying come to his room. I got up slowly as tiptoe to his room. He was watching family guy . I love that show I said as I layed down by him . He wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck and told me good night . I kept watching family guy til I fell asleep. That morning around 5 he had woke me up so I could go back in prehia room. Prod was snoring loud in the other bed. I would prank him but naww .