She's Mines

Chapter 20

Nae P.O.V.

@nae house

Ray walked in the door with his daughter Leah everybody was hugging them. I grab Leah and hugged her tight. I love this girl to death. That my baby there. She was 2 . I walked over and gave ray a hug.

Me: wassup ?

Ray: alot ! Lai is to much

Me: *laugh* I see

Ray: I see roc gave you cam

Me: yup, I just got her back like a hour ago

Ray: aww where is he ?

Me: packing his ex clothes

Ray: does he know about Leah ?

Me: no . What he got to do with him ?

Ray: Leah yo child he going find out sooner or later .

Me: watever I tell him later .

Ray: everything and take Leah for the week plz

Me: okay .

After everybody talked and had fun they had to go. Roc stayed cause he fell asleep in my bed. I know he face . Leah and Camie sleeping . I got in my bed and woke roc up.

Me: roc wake up

Roc: what ?

Me: we need talk like serious talk about everything that happen when you left me

Roc: okay

Me: well it's was like 2 1/2years ago. I had went to L.A for Halloween part. I was partying having fun like most people do. There was this boy and we was taking and he was buying me drink and I was already drunk and he had on a mask.

Roc: so what happen

Me: ion wanna say you might get mad and really leave me and ion want you to go and I'm sorry .

Roc: I'm not going get mad and I accept you apology

Me: Leah my daughter !

Roc: I know

Me: how ?

Roc: I knew she looked like somebody it's like a mixture of you & ray.

Me: so you knew about it ?

Roc: yup her and cam meet before and ray told her . But why ray had Leah ?

Me: cause I had moved out here and I didn't have time to watch her at the moments.

Roc: so you think you can handle both of them ?

Me: yes I have you ?

Roc: yes you have me now let's go to sleep

Me: they was kinda white lol

Roc: like you

Me: KMSL yeah but you like it

Roc: I sure do

After we talk I felt like everything was told I guess and I'm ready to start fresh. I turn the tv off and turn on my side. Roc wraps his arms around me then kissed my neck and we fell asleep .

- morning-

We woke up and cooked breakfast for the girl. I had to work for a Lil bit so roc taking them to the park by my work later. They had the same outfits on but different colors. I did there hair and took them picture. I went up stairs and put on my jeans with my bred 11s and a I love you shirt .

@after park

After the park ray texted me and said he wanted to take the girls to the zoo. I texted him okay and told roc he said that wassup. We got in the car and drove off to ray house after they got in with ray me and roc went to his house and see what's going on . Nothing . I walked to the kitchen fixing me a glass of water. Roc wrapped his arms around waist and kissed my neck. He turned me around and whispers " you birthday in 2 weeks I'm make it the best birthday ever" I in his eyes and kissed him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE & COMMENT PLZ :)

SHORT CHAPTER TONIGHT IM SUPER TIRED . MY EYES ARE CRYING GOODNIGHT YOY GUYS AND I SEE PEOPLE READING MY STORY SWEET SHARE IT PLZ

Kik me you guys I need some ideas for my new story and I need like 3 more people in it !

Kik: D0pe_Couture