The End ... .. ❤

Nae P.O.V.

*5 months later *

well im pregnant with a baby boys and today me is my 5 month doctors appointment.

Doctor Office :)

Ms.Green: Mrs. August?

Me: here

Ms.Green : Come Come ..

I stood up and grab roc hand as we follow the doctor to the check up room. I laid down on the table and let her run the jelly stuff on my belly. She put the thing I my stomach and moved it around look at what was going on.

Roc: aww look at how big he getting .

Doc: Ikr he going be a big boy. Your due date is going be July 24

Roc: a day after my birthday . Just think of he come on my birthday I'm cry .

Me: *laugh* aww my baby . We may never know he might just come o your birthday

Doc: yup. Well see y'all when I see y'all

Roc: same date next month ?

Doc: no come on the 23

Me: okay .

Doc: where my Lil buddies ?

Me: there to Leah daddy house for the week.

Doc: tell my girls I said hey for me .

Me: okay tell Byee love .

Doc: bye .

Me and the doc went to school together when we was in 8th grade . That why I pic her as my doctor for my kids . She was a good doctor.

We walked out the hospital and went get some ice cream. I got me and cookie and cream and roc got a plain chocolate . Eww. After we ate ice cream we went back home and he started cooking for tonight. My brother was coming over. He live in L.A now so I called him up to come over to have dinner .

------Later that night ----

Roc had his personal chef cook up some food for tonight .

@7:38pm

Daquan , Leah , Cam , Ray , me & roc all sat to the big table I had in the dinning from. For some reason ray looked kinda down.

Daquan: so how everybody been ?

Roc: good trying keep our relationships together.

Daquan: so when you going go visit momma and daddy ?

Me: umm.. Never cause she told me F me , Roc , And my unborn child and after he said that I never called back .

Daquan: dang .. What about daddy ?

Me: he stop talking to me when I was pregnant with Leah . He ain't... Nvm change the subject .

Leah: mommie I wanna tell you what we did to daddy .

Me: what y'all did ?

Cam: he was sleeping and he didn't wanna wake up so we put ketchup on him . *laughing*

Ray: that was not funny *laugh*

Leah: was to the we told him his feet stank .

Ray: and yall butt stank .

Cam: our butt smell roses

Daquan: y'all are to smart what your feeding them kids

Roc: cereal & milk