Mrs. & Mr. August

Wedding day :)

Roc P.O.V.

Today is the big day of my life I'm so excited. I have been waiting for this day. From day one when I meet her I knew I want her and I have her now I'm finna marry her. I sat in my dressing room til it was time. I had my bro ray as my best man . I got up and look in the mirror .

Ray: bro you ready for this ?

Me: I been ready . I wonder how Nae feel right now.

Ray: I'm sure she fine . Now lets finish getting our self together.

I grab my suit jacket and and my tie . I put them on an ray help me tie it . I grab the rings and handed them to prod. Now we finish we sat down and talk I was starting to get a Lil nervous but w.e.

Nae P.O.V.

I'm am nervous as hell.. I but I need get my act together . I grab my dress I was finna out it on but I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I have cold feet I'm scared and nervous. I brushed my teeth and use some mouth wash. I went back to the room and started getting dress. My best-friend Asia was my maid of honors. I slipped on my dress and put my heels on. I put on a Lil eye shadow and eyeliner . I brush my hairs and then I was ready

Asia: you look nervous best-friend !

Me: I am , I'm not even sure about this ?

Asia: don't get cold feet on us. You and roc been together for a long time. It's time for y'all get married.

Me: I know , but you know how he is sometimes.

Asia: I know but you gotta trust him he ain't going cheat he ask you so must be committed to this .

Me: I Guess..

Asia: well... IT'S TIME TO GO .

We walked out the room and I step into the hall to get to make my way down. When I made it to the door I grab my father arms and started walking down the Aisle. I fell a tear rolling down my cheek. I picked my head and look at roc. He looked sexy as hell in his suit. I finally made it to him. We turn to the people then turn to each other... The man said his things the. Let us say our speech to each other answer hold hands.

Roc: *smiles* from the first day I was you , you ask me to use my bathroom and you was crying and I came check up on you and I knew at that point I wanted to be in your life and I wanted to be in it forever. Yes we had our ups and downs and yes I learn from my mistakes. We did thing we didn't want do. Still today I'm still sorry for hitting you. You been there for me since the day you came to L.A. I cheated before yes that was stupid of me cause I never really saw what I really had and now that I see what I have I wanna make it mines and forever . I love you . *put rings on*

Everybody: AWWWWWW....

Me: *whip tear* I didn't write a speech but I know what I want to say....

I meet you and I thought you was cute and all I had a small conversation with you and then I left you sent me a text that I will never forget. I been thur everything with you but I'm still here you did all these thing to me and I'm still here I may seem crazy but I'm just crazy in love with you. And yes I was there when you tried to kill you self and I think if I had never ran after you and you killed you self. ion know what I would have done with out you . You was my first true love and will always be. We cheated on each other and we got made at each other we stop taking we had fusses we laid hands on each other and we still love each other. I went my left way you did 2 and I can back you took me back and gave me cam and I thank you for that . You accepted the fact that Leah wasn't your but you still treat her like she yours and I love you for that and I don't want is to Neva end and I want be with you till the day we die .

*tears falling & put ring on*

Man: I now pronounce you husband and wife ... You may now kiss your bride .

Roc pull me close to him by my waist . Wrap my arms around had mech and he wrap his arms around my waist . We began to miss. After a good minute I pull away smiling. I grab his hand and we walked down the aisle . We got into the limo and went to the dance hall.. We sat down and ate and we dance after the dance we packed cam and Leah some clothes. Some people don't take there kiss on the honeymoon but I'm talking mines with us. We started packing our clothes then we headed to the airport to catch our flight to the Bahamas. our trip to the Bahamos was great. roc was showing the girls how to swim and stuff. we took them to the zoo and aquariums. We made sand castles and made sand angles. After this vaction all i can say it was about spending time with my kids and the person i love and always will.

THE END.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry :(

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding there one more chapter left hope y'all enjoy it .... ❤😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and like .

MUAHHHHHH !