Go Kart Riding !

Nae P.O.V.

2 weeks

@home

Roc: hello Camie and Nae

Me: hii . *kiss him in the check.

I walked in going straight up to stairs . I want to cam room and put her in her bed so she could sleep. I sat in the rocking chair watching her. I grab my iPad and looked at the security cam to see what my baby doing . He was in the kitchen poring champagnes . Opps I wasn't suppose to know that I'm act like I ain't know . I put the iPad back in the dress and walked to my room .

Roc P.O.V.

I'm got the champagne , the candles , strawberries and whip cream and I put roses around the hot tube just for me and baby.

Me: look who here .

Nae: me.

Me: come see love

She walk over to me I wrap my arms around her waist and lean in and kiss her. She kissed me back and I grab her hand and walk her to the bathroom. I took her shirt off and sweatpants off and kissed her neck . I took off my cargo shorts. I was already shirt-less. We got into the tub. I put her legs on mines and massage her feet. I grab the glass of champagne and we drunk it . I grab a strawberry and added whip cream and feed it to her. She grab one an feed it to me . I smiled and pulled her closer. I kissed on her neck going to her lips . After our romantic moment we got out the tub walking to the room changing . I whispered to her dress nice I ain't finish . She looked at me and smiles .

Nae: where we going ?

Me: surprise .

Nae: why surprise ? I don't deserve all this .

Me: yes you do

Nae: aww.

Nae P.O.V.

About a hour later ray came over to watch Camie. This boy love my child. Every time I need a baby sitter he there with his new girlfriend name Kyla. She was so sweet and pretty. We hung out once she cool. I hope her and ray last. I got dress putting on my "Aye He's Mines shirt with a pretty red shirt . I grab my bred 11's and my red and black beanie with the pompom. Chresanto put on his shirt that said "Aye She's Mines" with his jeans and his bred 11's and a Atlanta Falcons SnapBack. We walked out the door telling ray thank you and we kiss Camie on the forehead and got in the car.

We pulled up to the place I didn't know what it was. We got down walking inside. GO KARTS !! I look at him and gave him a big hug . He grab my hand and we walked to the back.

Man: Chresanto August ?

Roc: yes sir

Man: right this way

He bought us to this blue& pink go karts that had our names on it . We got in and drove to the track outside . I look at him he had a big smile on his face. I just love him even more. I we starts racing on the track I won 6 round and he won 8 rounds . After that the man told us that he would bring the go karts to our house . I look at roc and said so that what that that track is next door in the big lost . He shook his head yeah ..

We got in the car and want to Mr. slushy. We got 4 slushy and want home to meet ray and Kyla.

Short chapter .. Sorry . I didn't really know what to write I made this from the top of my head and its seems very boring .