Need Some Space !

Chapter 18

Roc P.O.V.

I have this big house to myself .. It's been quite as hell. I woke up this morning and I didn't fell nae on her side. I sat up and rubbed my hands in my hair. I put my tv on and just watch tv and think.

I grab my phone and called her .

Conversation :/

Roc: Nae

Nae: sorry you have reach my voicemail Im not available might at this moment but then I might not want talk to you so leave a message and name ill call you back peace and love .

Ughh.. She ain't answer. I called her 12 more times and texted 6 times and she read them and never responded. I threw my phone on the bed and went take a hot shower washing the stress off me . After I got out put on my Jordan sweats with the matching shoes. I grab the keys to Nae Porsche and drove off. I'm find where the hell she at with my car but mainly looking for her and cam. I drove to ray prince prod she wasn't there . I stop to the gas station near prod house and ask of these saw a girl with brownies red and black hair in a Bentley try said yes she can put 70$ gas . I thought to myself all that gas for what . I got back in the car and I spotted the interstate . I grab my phone and look at the map . She went to Houston . I put some gas and drove off .

Several hours later I had made it . I weant straight to her apartment . I knocked on the door no answer. She in there I saw my car . I called her phone and texted her she ignore them. I knocked 3 more times and she answers .

Nae: who the hell knocked * GCO *

Me: where my keys ?

Nae: in the Gulf of Mexico

Me: you better be joking .

Nae: does it look like I'm joking ?

Me: yes cause you play like that stop playing .

Nae: you ain't getting yo keys so bye get out my damn apartment

Me: no , I ain't leaving . *sit on sofa*

Nae: well I'm going call my damn brother and let him get you out .

Me: go call you brother he ain't going come remember !

Nae: stfu . I know you ain't come for no damn keys .

Me: I sure didn't .

Nae: and no I'm not coming back . I'm not falling again . You just going keep playing games . We ain't teenagers anymore I ain't got one for this . I'm like so over you . You would think I cry but I didn't .

Me: plz .

Nae: no now make you way out the door * throw keys at him*

Me: can you just come back to L.A. So I can see cam on weekends I guess

Nae: I don't wanna be near you . You can come see her when you come out here for y'all tour .

Me: no that to long .

Nae: sound like a personal problem . Should have thought about what you done .

Me: and I did . I woke up this morning and said your name you never answer I just sat up and thought and I know I made a promise and I'm sorry I broke it I understands but don't do make me suffer by not seeing cam .

Nae: * look at floor* can you leave plz .

Me: Nae ?

Nae: what ?

Me: plz cam back do it just for Cameron !

Nae: No I ain't coming back .

Me: give me cam then .

Nae: *look at him* what ?

Me: you heard me give me her I'm take care of her.

Nae: you ain't taking her I'm keeping her .

Me: hell no I'm taking my damn daughter

I walked passed her and went to her room . I grab cam Jordan 4 and her jacket. I picked her up and put her in the car. I went back inside and grab her backpack then Nae stop me .

Nae: I said you ain't taking her .

Me: yes I am now more out my way .

Nae: noooooooo...

Me: Nae move before I hit you and I don't wanna hit you you pissing me off.

Nae: you ain't taking my child roc so you can bring her back in this damn house .

Me: move tf out my way .

Nae: *scream* no.. Now you pissing me out you some taking child you going on your and for a damn fact I knob no damn nanny going be taking car my child so being her back in my damn house . I'm call the cops if you take her .

Me : call the cops I'm tell them you crazy . I bet you got a cut some where up to arm . You crazy they ain't going give her to you stupid them you bipolar .

Nae: * slap him* for your information I don't have any cuts on my arm now * gco*

Me: * push me out the way* tf out my face

I got In the car and grab my phone . I called Kenneth and told him get all stuff out that house and bring them to prince house . I prince and told him I ain't coming back to. L.A. For a while . I'm going to Atlanta for a while. I called up my bro Jacob and told him in coming over he said Im welcome to stay as long as I need to .

- hours later -

I pulled up to Jacob and got cam out her seat . I walked in the door and put her on the sofa. Me and Jacob talked and I told him what happen he agreed not to tell nobody where I was . Cam woke up and I feed her a bottle .

( you guys I'm so scared right now we boxed in with these trucked and I'm like praying cause this rode have no line ( white & yellow) things so you don know of you going off the ride . Then it's a 18 wheeler behind us driving crazy and up on his I'm scared af

Back to story .....

And she went back to sleep .i changed her pamper and we want to Jacob guest room to sleep.

Kinda short and boring huh ? Vote . Ill make it better . My mind ain't right these passed days. I got y'all tho . But my book almost over with its like 5 more chapter :(

But I have a new story coming out . " A Life I Live" Roc Royal Love Story .

I DON'T PROOFREAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK .. BAD PART I KNOW BUT ILL GO BACK AND FIX IT ?