Stranger

I didn't make it to my deadline... but here! I hope you like it!! Advance sorry for the errors!
-Bly

Y/n's POV

...

I'm stressing out right now because my younger brother Mingyu is on the loose. I don't know where to find him. All I know is he's on my side while I roam around while getting what we need, and when I look at by my side, he's gone already. I'll be dead if my parent knew I lose Mingyu. So, I get the bags as the bagger already assembled the goods inside the bag, and I leave to look for Mingyu. I know he's not inside the market because I already triple check every corner of the market and I didn't find him.

'Now where should I start?'
I asked myself while looking left to right to think where should I go first and then playground near the store came into my mind. So, I dash there immediately because there's a higher chance that Mingyu is there since he is still a kid and he likes to play. When I finally arrived at the playground, I saw him playing with a girl who looks like a teenager and they look like they are really having fun. I approached them calmly and observe the girl. She looks at me, making me flustered because she caught me staring. She smiled while looking at me, which made my heart skip a beat.

"Hi..."
She greeted me happily, and I just bow my head to her.

"NOONA!"
Mingyu shouted happily before hugging me tightly.

"Yah... Please don't make me worried again."
I said seriously, and he frowned before nodding his head. He pulled away and I just stare at him. I felt some kind of relief because he's fine.

"Sorry noona~ but... I just really want to play... shopping seems boring..."
He said sadly, and I kneeled down on him and hug him.

"Just at least tell me first, not making me all worried about you..."
I said seriously, and he hugs me.

"Ne~ sorry, Noona..."
He apologized softly, and I pulled away while smiling before messing his hair. He smiled widely after I did that to him.

"Noona!!! This is Ryujin Noona! I met her here... she accompanied me to why you're at the market..."
He introduced me to the girl who's sitting on his left. I look at her and give her a smile.

"Ryujin noona!! This is my Noona!! Y/n..."
He introduced me to her, and we bow our heads to each other while smiling.

"Thanks for monitoring him~"
I said sincerely, and she smiled widely.

"No problem~ Your brother seems fun to be with..."
She said happily, and I nodded my head because I agree with her.

"Noona... can we stay with Ryujin Noona???"
Mingyu asked me pleadingly, and I look to Ryujin, then back to my brother. She looks ok with it but I still have some frozen foods I need to store on our refrigerator.

"Well... I'll put this first on our house, ok?"
I said to him, and he smiled happily while nodding.

"Uh... Ryujin... can you look out for him??? for a while... I'll be fast."
I asked her shyly, and she smiles.

"Sure! but... can I get your number? Just in case of emergency..."
Ryujin said confidently, and I nodded. She handed me her phone and I insert my number in her contacts before giving it back to her. Ryujin smiles and nod after that.

"Mingyu... please behave..."
I said seriously, and he nodded his head.

"Alright! I'll be heading now..."
I said before leaving them alone and head to our house. When I arrived at our penthouse, I immediately stock the goods that I bought. Good thing is our parents are in the company so, they are not gonna ask me where Mingyu is. Not that they'll be mad at me, they trust me and they trust the person I trust. It's just that I don't want them to be worried. Even though they trust the person I trust, they can't help but to worry. Once I'm done, I headed back to that park where Ryujin and Mingyu are, and I saw them running around happily. I approach them and sit down on the nearest bench. I just watch them have fun. Once they felt tired, they both sat down on the bench where I'm sitting at.