Lost phone

3rd person POV

>>

It's their lunch break, everyone is going to the cafeteria to have their lunch. Y/n and her friends are at their usual table, while Ryujin and her friends are at their usual table too, where they can see their crushes easily. Everyone is busy having their meals while talking with their friends, while Ryujin can't stop looking at her lock screen because her crush is her wallpaper. Lia chuckled after seeing Ryujin looking at her phone again with hearts on her eyes.

"I hope someone sees your wallpaper."
Lia teased Ryujin, and Ryujin looks at her before rolling her eyes and closing her phone to eat her meal.

"Why look at your phone when she's there??"
Lia asked Ryujin curiously, and Ryujin sighs.

"What if she caught me looking at her?"
Ryujin asked Lia, and they laughed because of that.

"That's your fault, unnie."
Yuna said happily, and they agreed to Yuna while Ryujin just frowned while eating her meal.

...

Y/n chuckles as they tease Chaeyeon about her crush. They usually do this every day. It's like the day won't pass unless they tease each other about their crushes. Y/n glances at Ryujin then frowned as she sees Ryujin frowning. She looks away before someone notice her, and she suddenly remembers her cousin's mission for her, which is to buy mandus from her fave store because she's craving for it.

"Lisa... favor."
Y/n called Lisa's for her attention, and they all look at Y/n.

"Give this to Jennie unnie."
She said to her while handing her the bag, and Lisa immediately panicked, making them to laugh.

"You know your cousin hates me."
Lisa said an excuse, and Y/n rolls her eyes playfully.

"Excuses."
Y/n said teasingly, and they chuckled.

"Not now, at least... I'm still really nervous around her."
Lisa said seriously, and they all chuckled.

"I'll be with you... just give this to Unnie."
Y/n pleased her, but Lisa shakes her head to turn it down.

"Aigoo... that's why you're not having any progress to her~"
Y/n said happily before she stands up to give the mandus to her cousin which is sitting with their crushes. As Y/n walks, they think if Y/n will do something to Ryujin or not. Tho, they hope she does, but they won't get their hopes up.

"Jen unnie."
Y/n speaks up to get her attention, and they all look at Y/n, especially Ryujin. Y/n handed the bag to her, and Jennie smiles genuinely.

"Thank you!! therefore you're my favorite cousin."
Jennie said happily, and Y/n chuckles.

"Hi mom~"
Emma greeted Y/n happily, and Y/n looks at her while smiling, making Ryujin to fall deeper. Emma calls her mom as Y/n treats her like a daughter.

"Hi~"
Y/n greeted Emma back. Y/n looks at Ryujin, making their eyes meet. Their hearts jumped as they feel a sudden connection between them.

"Hi, Ryujin."
Y/n greeted her while smiling. and Ryujin blushes. She didn't think Y/n would say hi to her. Everyone was shocked because Ryujin's friends know Ryujin has a crush on Y/n, while Y/n's friends know she has a crush on Ryujin.

"H-hi~"
Ryujin said shyly. Y/n gives her a genuine smile before looking back at Jennie again, who's enjoying the interaction they made.

"Don't you want anything else??"
Y/n asked Jennie curiously, and Jennie shakes her head.

"Thank you again!"
Jennie said happily, and Y/n nodded while smiling before excusing herself and headed back to her friends.

"Y/n got another progress..."
Seulgi said, and they sighed as they felt losing to her, while Y/n just smiles to them.

"It felt amazing. You should all try."
Y/n teased them, and they roll their eyes playfully.

...
...

Lunch time is about to expire, so Ryujin's friends and her immediately rush to their next class as they have a performance to do, while Y/n and her friends are just chill because they finished that, so they just lay back on their table while still talking about their crushes, until it's 5 minutes before their class start, so they stand up and head back to their room, but Y/n was called by the janitor, so Y/n approached him while her friends continue to walk.

"Your phone..."
The janitor said, and they were just confused because her phone is on her pocket. She was about to ask about it but he do his work, so Y/n decided not to bother him. Y/n opens the phone to see if there's some clue about the owner, but when she opens it, it surprised her to see her picture as the wallpaper.

"So that's why he thought it's my phone."
Y/n said quietly. She looks at the janitor and realizes that it's where her cousin and her friends sit at lunch.

Y/n turns the phone while she walks back to their classroom. She notices a familiar phone case, so she immediately gets her phone and opens it to check if her guess is right. Y/n searches her gallery in the category of Meowmeow, which contains Ryujin's photos. She looks for a mirror shot, and there she goes. Her guess is right. It belongs to her crush, who is obviously crushing her back. She smiles genuinely as she thinks Ryujin fancies her, too. It made her heart thrilled. She puts the phones in her pocket before entering the room. She takes a sit on her usual seat, and then writes: 'go to the rooftop' On her notebook, then tear it in a right size.

She's gonna slip it to Ryujin after their last class, which is the class that they are in. Y/n just smiles while watching her cousin perform. After class, Y/n immediately waits for the right time before slipping the letter under Ryujin's notebook, then head outside with her friends.

Ryujin lifts her notebook only to see a note telling her to go to the rooftop. She immediately gets the note and hide it in her hand while she gets nervous. The person may be the one who found her phone. She just hopes that Y/n won't find her phone because of her wallpaper. Altho, it wasn't really that clear that it is Y/n who is in the picture, but Y/n will know it because it's her photo. Ryujin excuse herself to her friends before heading to the rooftop to meet this mysterious person. Y/n is already waiting for her at the side of the rooftop entrance. Ryujin opens the door only to see no one on the rooftop.

"You're looking for this?"
Y/n asked her curiously while showing Ryujin's phone in her hand without looking at Ryujin. Ryujin looks at Y/n with a shock expression. Her nightmare finally came true. Ryujin immediately gets it from Y/n.

"T-thank you..."
Ryujin said nervously before running away, but Y/n was fast enough to hold her hand to stop her from escaping.

"Nice wallpaper."
Y/n said seriously, and Ryujin felt so embarrassed because of it.

"I--- U-uhmm... it--"
Ryujin was lost for words to explain it to her. Y/n looks at her, and pulls her closer as she puts her arms around Ryujin's waist while looking at her in the eyes while smiling, making Ryujin to blush so hard.

"I like you too."
Y/n said sincerely.

END