Eleven || Quite Simple Really

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone was quiet on the couches in the lounge; having gone back inside when it suddenly began to rain. They all sat with their respective family and friends. The Potter, Blacks, and Dumbledore all sat at the left side of the room while the Peverells and Amaars all sat at the right. Persephone was the only one in the middle, getting her own throne-like chair.

Though they had all just come outside from having bright conversations and a cherry atmosphere; that was gone now.

Harry and Leo were a bit worried about how awkwardly their talk had ended, Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus were concerned by something the Peverells let slip in their discussion, and Dumbledore was deep in thought on how he could use that detail to his advantage.

So the room was quiet; everyone in their own thoughts.

Well, everyone except the Peverells and Amaars.

They were all watching Persephone or looking outside as the storm started to brew up. Of course, the storm hadn't been planned, which was why they were looking at Persephone, but they knew not to question it and let the girl do what she needed to do.

"Pity," Came Persephone's voice from her seat, interrupting the quiet. Though before she could continue, lightning struck and could be seen from the window making her look frightening.

"Oh," Persephone said, her voice sounding sweet, "Looks like the storm's not going to disappear for a bit. Worse comes to worst, it might flood a bit and you'd all have to stay the night as the wards end at the bottom of the stairs, deep down in the ground."

Before she could say more, there was a sudden crash from the window. The others looked from their seats while Hades walked over to see what had happened.

"Right again, my queen," Hades said as he turned back and sat on the left arm of Persephone's chair, "The water has started to rise."

"Hmm, seems like you all might have to stay a bit longer," Persephone said eagerly with a grin on her face, "So, why don't we get to know each other? I feel like you all have things you want to know or ask me, so go ahead and I will answer to the best of my abilities. But any questions you ask the Peverells or Amaars, I will answer instead."

This was it. This was what James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, and Dumbledore were all looking for; answers. Didn't matter if she wouldn't tell them everything, as long as they got something.

"So," Persephone said with a small smile on her face as everyone looked at her, "What do you want to know?"

The thing was, everyone was so busy looking at her, that they didn't notice the almost feral smiles on God and Lucifer's faces.