Chapter 2

Y/N's P.O.V
I wake up next to Hobi, who is still sleeping peacefully next to me. He looks adorable laying there, wait what am I thinking?! He's my best friend! Why am I like this? As I shake myself out of my thoughts Hobi opens his eyes and looks at me. "Good morning Y/N." He says to me with a smile as he stretches and his shirt lifts up and I see his bare skin. "Like what you saw?" He asks me with a smirk and give him the "seriously?" look. "Are you flirting with me Hoseok?" I ask him and he looks at me stunned because I used his real name then the confidence comes back. "Maybe. What you gonna do about it?" He says and I look away as my face heats up. "Nothing because..." I trail off before I embarrass myself. I whisper under my breath but he still hears me. "I'm glad you enjoyed the view Y/N. God it's so easy to fluster you."He says smiling with a small laugh before getting up and heading to the bathroom and closing the door. I sigh with relief as I see the door close. I get up out of the bed to figure I have no clothes to wear so I just sit back in the bed and wait for him to come out of the bathroom. He looks mighty fine in the outfit he chose.

Hobi's outfit

"Umm, Hobi? I have nothing to wear

"Umm, Hobi? I have nothing to wear." I tell him and he smiles at me before pulling me gently out of the house and to his car. "Lets go buy something for you to wear then, but before we do let's get some breakfast."He says to me as we drive into the center of the city. After breakfast we walk around the shopping centre. "So where do you want to go?" He asks me as I see a sportswear shop and point to it. "Okay, I must say I'm surprised though." He says with a little laugh. I playfully hit him which only makes him laugh more.

The reader's outfit  ( It consists of the t-shirt, leggings, bucket hat, jumper and the Nike high-tops)

"How about this?" I ask as I appear from the changing room and he looks at me with a smile and nods. "That's very you Y/N. You look amazing but I think you should buy some 'nice clothes' as well for like going out and stuff." He tells me and I nod but I'm confused as to why he wants me to buy fancy clothes. Shopping with Hobi always cheered me up when I was feeling down but it seems to be cheering him up today instead. "Can I ask why you want to buy me fancy clothes?" I ask him and he pales. "Well, umm.... Fuck." He says before looking away from me. His face going red. Now who's the one getting easily flustered. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I tell him and he looks up at me again. "No, it's not that I don't want to. I just don't know how to ask." He tells me and I look at him confused. "Hobi just ask me. The worst I can say is no." I tell him and he nods before psyching himself up to ask me his question. "Okay, so the guys and I have a dinner thing tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come with us?" He asks me and I look at him with a smile. "See? That wasn't hard was it?" I say and he rolls his eyes at me, which makes me laugh. He shakes his head as a smile forms on his beautiful lips. "You haven't answered my question yet." He reminds me and I chuckle before giving him an answer. "Yes, I will go to your dinner thing, but please let me pay for my outfit." I tell him and he shakes his head at me before heading to pay.