Part 4

Abbreviations: (y/n) = your name. (l/n) = last name. (f/v) = favourite. (f/c) = favourite colour. (f/p) = favourite pokemon. (h/c) = hair colour. (h/l) = hair length. (e/c) = eye colour. (b/n) = boyfriends name.

Enjoy!!~

(Your P.O.V)

It's been a month since the incident. (b/n) has been taken in custody and was marked guilty, you had to go to the court, it was horrifying to see him jailed. When we was walking out he grabbed your collar and growled "I'll get you, (y/n). Just you wait and see! I'll stab you in the heart and gouge your eyes and chop off your legs!" Your eyes torn open in fear. One of the police men pulled him back to repel him from you.

You couldn't take it anymore. You grabbed your purse and ran out the door.

You needed to get away from this depressing spot.

"Hmmm...A nice spot..."

"Oh yeah! I remember, I need to visit Clemont today again!" You thought.

You stumbled into a nearby shop and decided to buy a bouquet of roses for him, since you felt really sorry that you provoked for this to happen.

Wait...maybe...

You saw a science kit that was a 14+ in a clearance shelf at the back. You decided to buy them both, to make him happy for what happened 4 weeks ago.

It took 1 mile and a taxi to get to the hospital. It was LUMIOSE CITY OF COURSE.

Making it up to the hospital, you told the lady at the register that you were here to see Clemont.

"I'm sorry Madam, can we please talk in private, just for a second?" The lady at the register said to you. You wondered why she said that, because Clemont was really healthy yesterday...did he get hurt? "Of course...Why?" you replied, as she led you into a small dark room.

She turned the lights on and you and the lady sat on chairs. "Are you talking about Clemont, the kid with the blonde hair and glasses?" You nodded. Why was she asking for so much information?

"Well...it's hard to say this but.....This morning...Clemont was screaming for air. By the time the doctors had came to his room the poor child had already fell asleep. He still hasn't woken up yet and it's been ten hours..."

"He's dead...Isn't he?!" You screamed at the lady. "STOP TRYING TO PUT IT IN KIND WORDS! HE'S DEAD – GONE FOREVER, ISN'T HE?! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NOT BEING THERE TO PROTECT HIM!" The lady was shocked at the words and tried to calm you down.

"No, No no no! He still has a pulse. More than half of the nurses say it's a coma, and it probably is. So please madam, don't shout at me, I only work at the register." She replied.

"I don't want to pick a fight...but I will if you don't let me see him." You told her.

"I'm sorry but Clemont can only have a maximum of 3 visitors a day, since his parents have came back." The lady replied to your threat sadly. "I don't know why...but If I could change the rules...just for a day...I'd let you see him." You were shocked at these words.

N o ...

N o ....

I C a n t ....

I C a n t T a k e T h I s a n y m o r e !

You screamed at the woman and pushed her against the wall then ran off. You HAD To visit him today. The only person that could cure him was YOU. (y/n) (l/n). You rushed into his room, and, surprise surprise, he was hooked up to a life supporting machine.