Part 9

Abbreviations: (y/n) = your name. (l/n) = last name. (f/v) = favourite. (f/c) = favourite colour. (f/p) = favourite pokemon. (h/c) = hair colour. (h/l) = hair length. (e/c) = eye colour. (b/n) = boyfriends name. (hisl/n) = His last name, commonly used as:'your boyfriends last name.'. (m/n) = Moms name. (d/n) = Dad's name.

Ages: You & Clemont = 15. Bonnie = 7. Parents = whatever the hell you want.

Enjoy!!~

- Clemont's P.O.V -

...It was a rainy evening after school...just like this one...

The rain pittered and pattered on the window, it felt like it would go on forever.

But every rain storm is always accompanied by a rainbow.

(y/n) had fell asleep, I could hear her heavy breathing from the kitchen.

I couldn't believe what was happening to her. She had a mental breakdown, her parents were killed and then (b/n) tried to attack her. She was slipping away, I was scared that she'd lose her sanity after all these problems. I wanted to stop it, I wanted to protect her from this hell.

I walked over to her, kissed her forehead, and I whispered in her ear; "If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll always be here for you."

- Flashback -

"Clemont...I don't think I can push it out..!!" (y/n) panted. Her face was a bright red, she kept on passing out and waking up of the pain-splitting agony she was going through. It seemed like a dark permanent agony, I gripped her hand and never let go, but suddenly...out of the darkness...

There was a loud cry that rung into our ears.

"A.....Aaah! It's here!" I shouted in delight. "Look (y/n)! It's our wonderful baby!"

The lady examined it. "It's a healthy baby boy!" She said proudly.

"(y/n), what shall we call it?" I asked (y/n). (y/n) looked up at me tiredly.

"I....I don't know....How about....Matty?" She giggled. Matthew looked up at me with his fists punching in the air, scrumpling up his little face, "Hello Matty, I'm your Daddy. Hey! That rhymes!" I giggled, poking his tummy. "That's nice but....but...please...can you let me rest...just for a bit...?"

"No...you can't rest yet! Matty wants to know all about his Mother and Father!" I replied, cocking my head in confusion. "I'm really tried...." (y/n) yawned. And then she closed her eyes.

I suddenly realised that It was the last time she would.

"Hey? Hey (y/n)? Hey, Wake up! Listen...It's Matty's pulse!" I shouted, putting her hand on Matts heart. Her hand just dropped lifelessly. "Dammit, the doctor still isn't here yet! What do we do?!" Father shouted. "And the roads are all busy and blocked up!" I tried to hold her hand, but she didn't hold back...her hand just dropped. "(y/n)..." I buried my face in her chest, then I sobbed.

This must've been our punishment for bringing a new life straight into our house.

I promise you (y/n). I wont make the same mistake again. I'll go back to repeat and repeat again and again these numerous years....no matter how long it takes...we'll be a family with our little baby.

- Flashback -

"Welcome back to school children! We've got a new student!" Miss Fujibayashi, your 6th Grade Teacher. "Come on, Mister! Don't be shy!" A guy walked in, wearing the school uniform.

His tossling blonde hair and blue eyes enchanted your sight.

It was always just a normal black and white world, but with him in the room, colour returns to the land. He was in front of the board now, and you stared in confusion.

"My name is Clemont. It's a pleasure to meet you all." He said blankly.

END SEASON ONE~