Part 6

Abbreviations: (y/n) = your name. (l/n) = last name. (f/v) = favourite. (f/c) = favourite colour. (f/p) = favourite pokemon. (h/c) = hair colour. (h/l) = hair length. (e/c) = eye colour. (b/n) = boyfriends name.

Ages: You & Clemont = 14+. Bonnie = 7. Parents = 40+

Enjoy!!~

- Your P.O.V -

You woke up tied to a chair, but it was dark inside. Suddenly your sight returned, or perhaps, the lights turned on. You saw Clemont in his hospital bed, "Clemont!" You shouted to get at the resting kid, but you fell on your face(You were tied up, not noticing). Suddenly his Father entered the room. He was carrying a knife, and he put it against Clemont's neck.

"No....you....you wouldn't..." You whispered in fear. The man looked at you with cold eyes.

"I would If I wanted to. Today he was talking about you, still in his coma. I bet you were the one who stabbed him like crazy that day!" He yelled at you.

You were almost close to tears. "No...I would never do it...it was my ex...(b/n).... He must have been jealous that I was spending a lot of time with your son...PLEASE BELIEVE ME! I'D NEVER HURT HIM!" You cried out.

Suddenly his father felt sorry for you, and pulled your chair upright, wrapped you in a giant hug and whispered in your ear, "Were you the one who brought him those roses and that science kit?" You were shocked at these words, and tried to speak as cool and casual as you could.

"Yes...I did...I wanted to cheer him up and apologise...that was before I knew he was in a coma...please sir...I want to visit him more often.....but I can't...because he can only have three visitors a day..." you said.

"We could have that fixed up at the office, if you'd like. But we have to all come at the same time though. It's the only way." he said to you. You were happy, really happy for once.

"Oh! Thank you sir! Thank you Thank you thank you!" You hugged Clemont's father so much you thought he struggled for air, then you let go. "I was happy that Clemont would get a girlfriend soon." He told you, grinning. You grinned also, but your face was on fire.

"Let's both promise to pretend that all our grudges against each other never happened. Pinkie promise?" You asked him. You held out your pinky, and he took out his pinky and linked them together. "It's a promise." he replied. You both grinned. You were to happy that you could finally get along with his father. You'll be father and daughter-in-law in no time, probably. Maybe?

- Clemont's P.O.V -

I was still in shock of what the fabricated (y/n) did to me. Was it a vision? Or was it just something my mind conjured up while I was in my coma?

I suddenly stopped thinking, and I saw some light.

Light at the end of the tunnel..

I ran over to it as fast as I could.

- Your P.O.V -

You, Bonnie and her parents were watching Clemont, just watching, waiting for him to wake up any second. You were beside Clemont's bed, on a chair. Because it was three in the morning, all of you were asleep, and your head was right on Clemont's chest(for some reason o.o)

You heard something moving. You were shocked and opened up your eyes.

You felt something on your head, you looked up and it was a hand! It was stroking your (h/l), (h/c) hair and you went pink with pleasure. You moved over to sit up, and Clemont's hand was no longer by his side. You grinned, he was awake, but faking. You used your index finger to tickle his chin.