Chapter One

An: Guys this is my first ever published book on this app so plzz don't patronize me for any mistakes. Please comment so i can hear your thoughts and where i can get better at. And without futher a due the story.

Jake's POV

I woke up to the smell of my mother's yummy,delicious, mouth watering, eyes rolling pancakes and bacon and chocolate cake. Instantly I got up and into the shower I went which by the way is very short and got out and dressed in a white shirt, black ripped jeans and a nike shoe. I looked in the mirror at my hair and was still neatly braided into four which reached above my eyes and the back was faded.

I put on a nike cap and head out of my room. "Good morning beautiful." I said to my mother and kissed her on the cheek. "Good morning my handsome son." She greeted back.

I heard my siblings cleared there throat and I rolled my eyes. "So your just gonna pretend you don't see us?" My twin asked. "Bro I saw you last night." I said. "So! I need to feel loved too you know." He said doing baby eyes. I laughed and gave him a bro hug and he smiled.

"Jjjjaaaacccceee! I have told you a thousand times. Ssssttttooopppp looking through my stuffs. One day you might find what your looking for!" My sister Emma yelled at my twin.

I laughed because I know what he was looking for and he found it. Truth is Jace got a crush on Emma's friend Lucy and she left a shirt here and he stole it. He rolled his eyes. "Yo I have no idea what your talking about." He said in a calm voice. She slapped his head as she reached us. "Momma your food smells so good! Is it done yet?" Eva my other sister said. "Yea mammy." Luke said heading down.

Ok my family is pretty big. There's me and my twin Jace we are 18, Emma and Eva also twins, they are 16, Luke, 15, Shawn ,14, Jessica 12, Lina and Lisa, 10 and lastly Ace 9. My mother Jaylyn Night she's 39 and my dad Shane Night is 40.

Dad came down eventually and called down everyone and we ate together and head out. Ohhh did I forget to say I'm a werewolf and my dad's the Alpha and mom the Luna? Silly me.

***************
Sorry for such a short chapter