Ch 60: Work Studies Part 20

"Talk"

'Thought'

As Mirio hid behind his cape to dodge the bullets. Overhaul yelled, "Chrono!" Hoping to alert him on time but he was too slow as Mirio gave Chrono an uppercut and at an last effort Chrono tried to punch him but he used his permeation on his whole body except his arm.

As Mirio punched him his pistol went flying out of his reach as Chrono went flying from the uppercut Overhaul used his quirk to push Chrono toward his pistol using the ground as a second boost to make him go towards the pistol that was far on his right.

As that happened Overhaul had realized that Eri was alone and made a run for Eri that was hiding in Mirio's cape. Mirio already knew Overhaul would do that and appeared behind him and punched Overhaul on his right side of his face, as Mirio was about to punch him Overhaul tried to block it but Mirio's arm just went through Overhaul's.

Mirio then said, "A hero's cape! Is for bundling a young girl who is in terrible pain!!"

Chrono got up and to and toward his pistol and Mirio reappeared and kicked Chrono in his stomach at the same time kicking the pistol further. Mirio added as he was agitated by their actions, "Focus on your opponent! And predict their next action! Your agility far surpasses what I'd expect from a mere Yakuza! You're strong Chisaki! But guess what! I'm stronger!! I won't let you lay a finger on her! I'll take you both down! This is checkmate, Chisaki!" As he elbowed him in the chest.

As he Overhaul was hit with that impact he saw someone crawl out of the wall and that figure wearing a top hat with a jet black plague mask said, "The young master needs me! I must walk along him!" 

Chisaki realizing he's there yells, "Nemoto!" As he tosses him a small black box and in it was quirk destroying bullets and that lands besides him as Nemoto started to load a gun with a bullet as Mirio is about to punch Overhaul again as he does that Mirio realizes and as Nemoto aims for Eri and Chisaki says, "Fire!!"

As he aims for Eri, Mirio turned around and appeared beside Eri and smiled at her as he hoped to be true to his hero name.

As that happened the exit route was shattered and Izuku stood there witnessing this and activated his quirk "Lightning Enhancement: 47%" As Mirio didn't realize Izuku was there he grabbed Eri to block the shot. Izuku then ran across the the ruined basement before anyone could realize and caught the bullet a few feet away from Mirio and Izuku then said, "Sorry, I'm late Senpai." As he looked back and smiled. He then threw the bullet to the ground and stomped on it to destroy it. Then he saw Nemoto reloading and ran toward him and kicked him in his face to knock him out.

At that scene Overhaul was outraged and pissed and Izuku said, "Sorry for destroying your bullet and your subordinate, but that won't matter cause you'll have a nice house in Tartarus."

Izuku then looked back and said, "Oh, so your Eri, don't worry I'll save you. Mirio take her away, I'll make this bastard wish he was dead." As he looked at her with a kind smile as to giving her hope.

Overhaul said, "Stop getting cocky brat just cause you destroyed my bullet doesn't make you invincible."

Izuku said, "Then you can try to stop me but you won't." As he got in a fighting stance.

As Izuku pushed off he went faster than Overhaul could track him and punched him in the stomach sending Overhaul into a wall.

Izuku then walked slowly toward Overhaul and Overhaul said, "I cannot... I will not...! Allow my plan to be ruined by these damned heroes! Right Nemoto...?! You don't want that either, do you...?! You would never want me to meet my end here!" As he walked  closer to Nemoto and moved his hand on his face and reached for Nemoto's face and continued to say, "Nemoto, you have truly done well for me. I'm sure of all people, would be happy to die for my sake, wouldn't you?!"

As his body and Nemoto's body was turned into giant splatters of blood it fused into Chisaki's body giving him a bunch of red arms to support him in combat and Chisaki then said, "Lemillion you were really stronger than me. That much was certain. But when all is said and done, it will all be for naught. Now... you'll be returning Eri to me. I'm in an awful mood right now... But this is a little better. When someone lays their finger on me, I can't help but feel the need to cleanse myself... I can feel the blood rushing to my head... This is the first time I've been pushed to this point."

Izuku then thought to himself, 'Okay,  Mirio should be protecting Eri from Overhaul's goons if he has any here. He also fused with his goon and all his wounds are gone. I can't let him touch me or else I might be finished.'

Overhaul started to put his hands on the ground and  started to form spikes rising out of the ground and he said, "Lemillion, you've gotten all your friends mixed into this, only for all of them to die by my hands!"

As Izuku looked back he saw Aizawa, Nighteye, and Izumi run into the room to help in the fight.

Izuku then thought, 'Fuck he's gonna target them with his spikes.'

As the spikes came out of the grounds towards Aizawa, Izuku reappeared in front of them and broke the ground as he stomped with his right foot Izuku looked back at them to say, "You guys are gonna make the fight harder he's gonna target you guys, you should all leave so I can go all out and end his ass as soon as possible."

(Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter and finally the good part I changed the part of Mirio not getting his quirk destroyed cause with the help of Op Izuku.) (Words 1022)