Ch 83: How to stop getting bitched at...

"Talk"

'Thought'

Izuku rushed back to the dorms as soon as he had ended the call and hoped he wouldn't get bitched at...

As he reached his room and changed his clothes without anyone seeing him knowing that they would ask questions and ask if he looks okay, bitch does he look ok to you he about to get yelled at.

Izuku took a few deep breaths and messaged Momo and said, "Are you in your room?"

Momo immediately responded, "yes."

Izuku was hyperventilating as he saw a small and immediate response and thought, 'What's the worst that can happen she seemed pretty calm when she called...' She wasn't calm he just said it to keep himself from freaking out.

Izuku left his room and closed the door and opened Momo's door and saw her sitting on her bed with arms crossed and thought, 'I fucked up.' As he closed the door.

Izuku said, "How are you Momo?"

Momo's eye twitched and said, "How are you Momo? Is that all you can say you dumbass!"

Izuku thought, 'Dumbass...? Momo sweared...?! I'm about to die in 0.02 seconds god help me...'

Momo said, "BAKA You almost died! What would I have done if you died, I swear if you die I will bring you back to life and kill you again!"

Izuku said, "hey... Momo calm down please..." As Izuku thought, 'How do i stop her think, you have a high iq use it to save your life... i should tell her I'll do her a favor... No, I won't know what she'll do...' As Izuku shuddered with a haunting image of a sadistic Momo with a whip... 

Momo said, "Is that a scar?! You alm-ost died! You... TEME." As she started break into tears.

Izuku walked up to her and hugged her and said "I'm sorry Momo but taking risks to save people is part of being a hero if you tell me to stop doing what I love I can't be the person who I am... I know you don't want me to get hurt but I know how you feel..." Izuku comforted her as he patted her on the head and eventually they both went to sleep...

A few hours later... (Lemon scene end of chapter for you guys I guess...)

It was 2 in the morning and a Saturday and Momo was talking in her sleep as she said, "Harder... Faster..." Momo woke up in a cold sweat as she blushing and panting and looked at Izuku laying on her bed as she was on her knees standing over Izuku with her hands over his under the belt area and blushed thinking about her position and her dream and thought, 'His scar...

She slowly traced her finger over it as Izuku twitched a bit but was in deep sleep so he didn't realize a thing and Momo thought, 'He looks hotter for some reason with the scar...' As she spaced out.

Momo snapped back to reality and thought, 'He's still asleep.' Momo then tried to move to the side and felt something rub against her thigh as she was still horny *bonk* she let out a quiet pant and she looked at it to see a small bulge in Izuku's pants and thought, 'Was it because my hand was there, nothing won't happen if I touch it a bit, he's still asleep.'

Momo then took off Izuku's shorts and started to rub the stick as it grew and Momo then put it in her mouth and had her tongue coil around it as Izuku's eye twitched and he moaned in his sleep and as Momo continued, Izuku moved his hand to his area to the head that was there and pushed it down further as he opened his eyes Momo felt a liquid go into her mouth and swallowed it and Izuku realized what happened and became flustered and backed up and said, "Oh my god Momo I'm so sorry!"

Momo said, "It's okay, can we continue?"

Izuku said, "C-continued?! yeah, I guess..."

Izuku took off his shirt and thought, 'Is she not pissed at me?! YEESSSSSS'

Izuku leaned closer to Momo and started to kiss her and started to make out as he took off her clothes and picked her up and gently put he on the bed and said, "Should we start? Do you have any condoms?" 

Momo said, "Can we try it without it? It's me safe day."

Izuku said, "Are you sure about this? You don't have to if you don't want to."

Momo put her finger on Izuku's lips and took it off and continued to make out with him and Izuku then forced his stick in the cavern and Momo moaned and Izuku said, "It's so wet inside I already feel like I'm gonna come!"

Momo said, "Do it inside."

Izuku continued to thrust his hips into hers and Momo pleaded, "Do i-t faster! Ha-rder!"

Izuku continued and said, "I'm gon-na come."

Momo said, "M-me too!"

As they said that they climaxed together Momo asked, "D-do you want to do more?"

Izuku said, "A-alright"

Izuku layed on the bed and Momo got on top of him and Izuku held her hands to help maintain her balance and she continued to move up and down as Izuku grunted and said, "T-this feels much better than using condoms."

Momo said, "Y-yeah, it r-really does."

As she continued to move Izuku grunted as Momo moaned for more as they were done with that position Izuku picked her up and made her stand by the wall and went in from behind her as Momo said, "Th-is feels so g-good do it more!"

As they continued to do it they both were covered in sweat Momo continued to scream with joy and she said, "I-izuku I'm sorry I yelled at you ear-lier."

Izuku said, "M-momo it's ok-ay lets do this f-first."

Izuku said, "I-I'm gonna come."

Momo said, "Do i-t inside."

Izuku climaxed one last time and they both went to bed covered in sweat...

(Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter...) (Words 978)