Chapter 9

Junkyu POV

Third day of vacation, I decided to do what Dr. Lee suggest me to, strolling by myself. It took me about one hour to convince Haruto and Jihoon that I'm going to be fine driving around Jeju alone, besides, they have their own basketball team activity.

After what happened for the past two days with Haruto, I feel like I need to take a break from him. No, not because my feelings for him are changed, just that.. I don't know..

So, here I am enjoying the summer breeze passed through my car window as I'm driving to Jusangjeolli Cliff, thirty minutes away from my villa. I played my favorite playlist and hummed along. I stretched my hand out of my window, trying to grab the wind that blow against my car. It feels so nice. I guess Dr. Lee was right, I need this.

I jumped out of the car when I reached Jusangjeolli parking area, checking my black sling bag to make sure I bring everything with me. I didn't use my usual yellow sling bag as it was too small and couldn't fit foods and snacks that my staff packed for me this morning, I mean, my dad staff.

Jusangjeolli is a tourist spot so I expect to see some people crowding at the bridge on the edge of the cliff to take pictures. I walked to the bridge and managed to find myself a spot in the corner. I leaned over the rails and enjoying the majestic views in front of me.

It was sapphire blue as far as I can see, colliding with cloudless sky on the edge. I could spot a couple of tiny ships in the middle. Of course they weren't tiny at all when you see them up close, but for now they look like a size of pimple on my forehead.

The colossal waves crashed against the bottom of the cliff creating a foam crests with its beautiful sounds. I could record the crashing sound for my music materials if only there is no shutter noise from the tourists camera.

I was cursing the clicking camera noise that I keep hearing when suddenly I feel my pants being pulled. I looked down and saw a little girl. "Oppa.." She said. Oh my she's so cute!

"Ne?" I squat down to match her height. The girl took out a small flower from her back and hold it in front of my face. "For me?" I asked. She nodded.

I was confused what should I do with tiny pink rose. She pointed the top of my ear. "Should I put this on my ear?" I asked her. She nodded again. Err.. I'm not a girl, why she want me to put the flower on my ear. But since she's cute, I did it anyway. "Happy?" I smiled at her and I hear another clicking noise.

She ran away after she make sure I won't remove the flower. I chuckled at how cute she was. She reminds me of Haruto. Haruto love kids especially little girl like her. I stood up and continue gazing to the sea. Again, the clicking noise kind of disturbing me.

Few minutes later my pants being pulled again but it was a little boy this time. He handed me another flower but bigger, a red rose. He ran away before I couldn't say anything.

"Hmm.." I hummed while looking at the flower. I heard another clicking sound. These tourists needs to stop taking pictures!

"Ahjussi.." Another little boy pulled my pants, different boy from previous one.

"Ya! Hyung, not Ahjussi." I squat down and grinned when he pouted because of my hand shuffling his hair. He grab my hand and placed a yellow lollipop on my palm. He wanted to run away but I stopped him. "Who gave you this?" I asked.

He looked around before pointing his finger to a figure behind him. I looked up to the person. My eyes needs to fight with the sun to be able to recognize the person. I heard another clicking sound. The boy ran away when my hand tried to give a shade for my eyes. I stretched my legs straight. It was a guy holding a camera on his face with the lens pointing at me.