Chapter 17 - Eren?

Mikasa instantly flew down and ran to Eren, i couldn't do anything. i was still processing what was going on. I kept seeing a flashback of when i was just outside of that titans mouth, grabbing on to Eren's arm, The exact moment those teeth clamped shut and sent me backwards just kept replaying in my mind over and over. I watched him die, i was there. I saw it with my own two eyes. How is he here? Are my eyes deceiving me? Am i hallucinating? I grabbed a fistfull of hair and pulled it as tightly as i can. What was going on? I shook my head. I knew Eren wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Everyone who saw the abnormal from the roof was here, we collected Eren and brought him up on to one of the tallest balconies of HQ. Mikasa still clutched onto him crying, All i could do was stare. His arm, and his leg were back? They were still attached as if they weren't bitten off at all. But i SAW it happen. What was going on? I guess Armin was thinking the same, He knelt down and grabbed a hold of his hand and began sobbing quietly. I turned my head away and kept my eyes glued shut, trying not to cry. I had to stay strong. It doesn't matter now, all that matters is that he is back now.

"I'll kill them all" i heard Eren say. My eyes went wide, what did he mean by that? I was standing up next to Mikasa but Armin looked terrified by what he said. We were surrounded by a bunch of Garrison officers, who looked terrified and had their blades drawn.

"Recruit Jaeger! As well as recruits Ackerman, Arlert and L/N! Your present acts are treason!" I grit my teeth together, my blades were drawn as well as Mikasa's, both of us staring down the Garrison. I didn't know what was going on with eren but he is my friend. He would never hurt us. "What do you have to say in your defense!? Any attempts to mislead or escape will be met with a bombardment of explosive shells!  This is no bluff! Let me be frank! What are you? A human, or titan?" i hated that i was wandering the same. nevertheless, i never left my spot.

"I don't understand the question sir!"Eren yelled, what does he mean he doesn't understand? Does he not recall the past hour?

"Feigning ignorance? Damn monster! I dare you to try that again! We'll blast you to pieces in an instant! We won't even give you time to show your true colours! There are plenty of witnesses! We all saw the moment you emerged from the titan, Mankind has allowed strange creatures like yourself get past wall rose! Even if you're part of the training corps that is within the king's authority, The risk you present is way too serious to ignore! No doubt about it! There's a chance the walls could be broken down again, Mankind once against stands on the brink of extinction! Understand?" The commander spoke more, but it just went through one ear and out the other. was i really on the right side of this? What if Eren really was evil? No that's crazy i know him. He would never hurt me, Armin, Mikasa or anyone. Ever. The garrison officers were all arguing about how we should be taken out now, but all of a sudden Mikasa stepped forward.

"My skills lies in slicing off flesh, if im forced to demonstrate, I'll show no hesitation. If any of you wish to experience this personally, please feel free to approach me."the way she spoke, and was ready to cut somebody really scared me. I knew she had a strong will to protect eren but would she really commit treason to do so?

"Hey Mikasa! Armin! y/n!" I heard eren call, so i turned to face him slightly. "What's going on?"

"Mikasa come on, you don't have to fight them!" I pleaded with her. "If you did, it would only make us all look worse! There's nowhere to run to anyway! You know fighting them is a bad idea" I tried to reason with her, but she stood her ground.

"No matter who it might be, I won't let anyone kill Eren. That's reason enough."

"We need to reason with them! None of them understand the situation, so they're being controlled by fear!" Armin yelped.