💜 UPDATE 💛🙏

Thank you for all .. because what the support you gave me is not a simple thing . It's huge pleasure .

     42.3k+views and 3.45k+votes

It's hausum it heated my first story record. Like these I will try my best to entertain you all by my stories.

 Like these I will try my best to entertain you all by my stories

Great record because of you all

    Thank you for all the huge support . More gave me the ideas and said me the way of writing some Mistake I  accepted with lot of love and happiness . And always I want this huge support and love .

     Your all outstanding.

Ok now I'll come to point . I will always give you option of my story line for doing .for the decision . So this time also I have 3 story lines on my mind all look good for me . But I want your suggestions so you all comment it without any thought if you have any other idea also you can tell me. Last time in my first stroy I gave the first option as crime thriller but I'm not ready for that now because am thinking that in little big manner so after finishing story I'll give that one. Till that we can go with other.

Ok I'm not going to type a bore speech and all we can go to the story line😁.

As always with ashangi.

1. It's school love story started in school and ended in marriage between that how the love came what and all happened.

( Ellarku confirm ah school life na co ehd la paducha ellarku oru love story atleast crush aahdhu Iruku secret admirer ah irundhrupo silarku.  silar actors mela crush vechirpo ipdipatta oru super story Namma ashangi vechi super ah yoschivechirrka)

2. This is a family story the family was separated from aswin family. aswin mom requested aswin to get the family join so he came to their native but already here the family alrwsdy broken now he wants to join them then he wants join them with his family. And already in some meeting he saw a girl and fall for her destiny makes her as her uncles daughter so if he join the family only he can marry her. How he is going to join the family . And why they all separated.

   This is the second stroy line.

3. Aswin shivangi got a arrange marriage . Aswin already loved a girl but she leaved him becasue she don't believe in marriage so she gone when he asked for marriage so because of the family aswin married shivangi but he takes promise that want to take care of her so he said the truth to her then he fall for her but when he came to propose his ex came . What will happen .

    That is the story line

       If you have any other idea also always welcome . Am waiting for all ur suggestions.

     Thank you for the huge support again for problematic love ².

  Like that give for the  next story to
And give your choice just you can send me the number of the story line.

                          🙏🤗💜    

                   Thank You 💛

Spread love for
  Ashangi 💜