💜 CHAPTER-27 💛

Then anu got ready and gone for the party.

Anu look for party.

Vikram POV :
             After the day I talked to anu in phone some of the persons kidnapped me and gave me torcher and hits me vigoursly then after a week they leaves me with a warning to don't disturb anu my strong believe is it want to be aswin or anu boy friend but who is he. Then my dad send me to states then yesterday again I came and I got he news that anu friend is giving birthday party and she is coming so tdy I am going to give the revenge back tdy anu is going to get a big thing. Ah..... Drugs case la AK groups MD sister arrested epdi iruku vera level anu am coming for you dear. Police Ella enga control they will tarcher you anu police minister son power ennanu na katra .

     Then here anu gone to the party and was been so happy.

     Here Arjun with pugazh.

Pugazh : arjun enna Achu ye oru mari Iruka any problem ennada yosikra

Arjun : anu edho problem la irukalo nu thonudhu da something is fishy I don't know what it is my instinct is saying something wrongly. Ava poirka party hall ku munnadi rendu body guards podu da and anga namaku badhil sola yardhu oruthara anupu. I want her to be safe .

Pugal : sari da then he send that guys.

Here Aswin with rakshan

Aswin : macha en therila anu ponadhula irundhu edho oru madhiri ituku edho thappu nadakapora madhiri thonudhu something my instinct is saying but that's not a good one so ava poirka party hall ku munnadi 2 spy ah poda solu.

Rakshan : ok da

    Here anu in the party she was sitting aside because all are dancing so she came aside and sat and she kept her purse in the birthday cake table so she gone and got the  purse and came and she told her friend that am leaving . But suddenly police came there and closed the door and ask them all tos tand in line and ask them to open there purses and everything because they got news that here drugs distribution is going.

One of the person: sir inga Iruka Ella city oda big shots veetu pasanga ellaru periya edatha pasanga dha naanga yaru drugs la usepanla just normal party enga bandhu enna pesringa just go out otherwise ellaroda velayu ungla vittu poidu.

Inspector : shut up vayamoodunga stop it. Illa vaya odachiduva.

  Then they checked and they got drugs from anu 's  purse but she was shocked.

Anu : no sir chance eh illa inga edho something is wrong enaku idhuku sammandhamey ila pls am Anu Luthra AK groups company MD Aswin sister na.  Edhuku poipoi drugs no and listen am a lawyer. I'm junior of the great criminal lawyer Arjun prathap so  Pls just first we can investigate every one and then