💜 CHAPTER-31 💛

Anu came inside the house and saw aswin sat in the center sofa and shivangi is standing near him .
Anu was scared because Arjun msged that she was with shivangi without knowing that they both are committed so she scared shivangi is here then where I gone aswin anna will ask this question.

Aswin : come anu enga pona

Anu : anna adhuvandhu anna na

Aswin : shivangi kuda irukanudhana msg panna

Anu : ama anna adhu

Shivangi : aswin ava yekudadha irundha but apro ava friend kitta irundhu call vandhuchu so anga coffee shop poitu vandha but I feel so tired so na vandhuta inga adha ne avala kelvi kettadhu anu face paru she was scared.

Anu : yes anna friend meet pannitu vandha

Aswin : ok anuma I just kidded you ne ivlo bayapara I'm brother da not a army you can always be cool and tell me anything I'm your friend too you know that R8. Unnoda happiness vida enaku edhuvu important illa.

      Anu eyes was filled with tears beacause of his brothers words then she gone to her room . Here shivangi also said aswin thta am leaving but aswin pulled her near to him  and sat in the sofa and make shivangi to sat on his lap.

Aswin : oiii rowdy enga kelambra adhukula

Shivangi : aswineyy time paru 8 o clock adha kelambra

Aswin : dinner inga saptutu pola wait.

Shivangi : acho aswineyy vena after dinner na na epa veetuku poradhu

Aswin : na Irukala I'll drop you

Shivangi : no aswineyy

Aswin : pls shivangi ma (in base voice )

Shivangi : oh ok. Unaku edhavadhu venuna ne indha base voice la pesra aswineyy you know my weak point

Aswin : yes my angel

Aswin drags shivangi more close to him and kissed her in her cheeks and pulled her nose.

Shivangi : ah...aswineyy nose

Aswin : ah nose adhu ne cute ah Iruka adha I want pinch your nose rowdy.

Shivangi : konjo kuda ye mela bayoilla oru rowdynu neenga ye muscles pakla adha

Aswin : edhu muscles unaku enga. Kami

   She showed her hand and muscles aswin started laughing shivangi stood from his lap in cute childish anger.

Shivangi : aswineyy edhuku sirikra stop it aswineyy sirikadha then I'll beat you

   Aswin was laughing by seeing her muscles and then shivangi starts hitting aswin in his chest the. Aswinhold her hands and turned her and make her ip oh his lap and asked ok Sry Sry papa he did she asked what papa aswineyy then aswin kissed her in his neck then collarbone then earlobe shivangi started blushing to the core and aswin was moaning and he kissed her fingers and he kissed her cheeks and hols her waist and moaned into her collar bones shivangi too kissed aswins chest.   Suddenly they heard a fake cough sounds and saw rakshan came and standing. Suddenly shivangi stood from aswins lap and aswin to stood.

Rakshan : macha na vandhadhu kuda therilala unaku

     Aswin smiled like crazy

Rakshan : sirikadha da sirichu sirichu emathadha

Aswin : ne yenda.  crt ah thappana nerathula vandha