💜 UPDATE 💛

Hi guys thank you for all ur thoughts and ideas. I am going to da all those stories but I asked for the order only .

   So you all said mostly 3rd and 2nd only . So after this two I'll do that first plot. Now according to this some of you told 2 plot is different I'm impressed with that point. At the same time in majority you all asked the 3rd story . So I decided to start the third story now.

    But at the same time the most of you said 2nd also that it was different for this fandom so I want respect ur point of view also then only am R8. I believe on that so now am going to tell you that I'm going to start the 3rd plot first but for all my readers who all asked the 2nd plot after the chapter 2 of 3rd plot story I will surely start the 2nd plot to because for that means I have to develop something one line so then I will give updates in alternative days like one day this story and next day this story like that . For a day it will 2 updates as it is.

      This is for all my readers satisfaction am taking this decision. I think you will all accept and support me.

   So now am going to reveal the 3rd plot story . The title and the story cover. You all want to support me .

     This story will start from July 13th.

    And day after tomorrow July 5 the cast and character will be revealed. Because that day my sister birthday so .

Ok now the title and story cover,

      You are my PURE BLISS.

   This is our next story do support .

    In the day of cast and character reveal . The name of the story and the story cover of the 2nd plot family story will be revealed.

     This is decision was for the both majorities said that 3rd and 2nd so after this will do the first one to but mostly I will tell you one thing that some of you told that 1sta nd 3rd are already some author wrote in that manner. So I read like that some of the stroies but it all interconnected by a repetetive model. But in my you will get a fresh ness from other stories it won't be in that manner in that model I'm giving assurance for that.

    And the main reason am doing both stories same time was for you all and one will be full of love that only you are my pure bliss and in other hand that will be love friendship family relations emotional interconnected . So you can taste the both.

         And one more thing if you have any idea about story cover you can tell me because I felt it was like ok manner so if anyone have any more good design pls do it and send to my insta ID already I gave in one chapter again ID - ashangi_rojun_editz( for this one)

      Keep supporting like always because of you all am here

                 Thank you 💛

Spread love for
    Ashangi 💜