💜 CHAPTER-28 💛

Arjun was literally in shock after hearing that he gon eot the guest house and went to the study room. And he kept his phone aside in table and lied his head in the chair and closed his eyes and gone to a deep thinking he got so confused and anger and everything.

      Here Aswin was in great anger as her sister was in danger thank God because of his guards they informed him he talked to the CM straightly and gone there saved her but to he was anger .

        Here anu was came little better now only because of shivangi. Then anu asked.

Anu : anna unga kitta sonnagla shivu Arjun sir ku theriya ven atension aavar kobapaduvar.

Shivangi : annaku theriya venama unga anna enaku sollala ye annadha sonna go and be with her she will feel good nu adhu avanuku ne edho problem irukamadhiri oru feel so already anga Rendu spy guards potrundha avangadha annakitta inform pannirkanga then he told me to come here and he talked to the CM for you and told this was because of that damn Vikram and he told the CM to dismiss his father from the police minister post then they to agreed . And tomorrow morning they both are going to meet anna so he will call you you also want to go there and infact anna chief minister kitta request ah pesramadhiri threaten dha panna election time la kodikodi ya vangitu poradhu naaga solradha kekadha nu sonna u know anna epavu idhuku pomata government Vera nama berani but election time la help pannuva but ipo unglukaga adhayu sollita that is the reality politicians are not ruling the government MNC only ruling the government. (Little sociality)

Anu : apa odhela Arjun sir dha pannara am so lucky to have him but annavu CM ta pesirka .

Shivangi : Yes the king of this country talked for you to the chief minister vitta avanga rendu Peru unakaga PM kittayu pssuvanga because India's top business man's International worldwide la super ana orupako anna orupako future husband rendu Peru bethi nu kula government aye bayabudithitanga unga anan andha police officers ellarayu varavechirkar and anga main reason ana rendu perayu vara vechita ava.

Anu : ye phone enga na Arjun sir kitta pesnu.

Shivangi : indha anu u phone ok na poro ne pesu na aswin kuda Iruka he to was in damn angermood.

   Then shivangi came to Aswin.

Shivangi : aswineyy ye ipa ipdi Iruka you saved her she too ok now

Aswin : illa ma ye thangachi ok save pannita but ivungla madhiri alaunga enna pannuvanga idhey matha ponnugla irundha anu pinnadi na Iruka so ok but apdi yaru illadha ponnuga so idhuku oru mudivu katanu idhuku Karanam taruni kandupudiknu and nalaiku commissioner kuptu pesnu to find the drug mafia.

Shivangi : I'm so proud of you aswineyy u thangachi pathi Mattu yosikama mathavangla pathiya yosikrala indha nalla guno epavu Namma family ah ellathula irundhu kapathu ne first elundhuru cool epavu na irupa u kuda mm..come first go and fresh up agu.

Aswin : you have some magic di pondati epdi mood irundhalu easy ah change panidra love you so much ne enna vittu poga nenachalu I won't leave you. Ok I'll go an fresh up and come.

     He kissed her in her forehead and hairline. Then he gone to fresh up .

Here Anu calls Arjun.

      Arjun saw the phone ranging when he saw that My addiction💛
In screen he just cuts the call. Again and again Anu calls him Arjun took the phone and throw the phone to the cupboard and it dashed and broked into pieces Arjun face looks like a fire. Then Arjun didn't slept whole n8 and here anu to didn't sleep she keep trying for Arjun then she to didn't sleep and she was thinking what happen to him.

     Here Arjun talks to himself in the mirror.

Arjun : anu..... Edhukaga maracha anu atleast love pannadhuku apramadha unga anna yarunu sollirklamey ipa haaaa..(shouts) ipo u anna ne enna love panranu sonna  sethala othuka mata and ne unga anna na meri ye kitta varuviya u anna ava point of view va.  Mattu andha kadhaila solluva ne adhu ketti enna verupiya anu yes emela adhula orey oru mistake dha iruku Vishal ah kapatha ava sonnadhu nambuna oru friend ah mulavelasenjudhu so sharath oda character ye mind ku Carla but endha vidhathulayu be poiye sollala adhu unnoda annanuku puriya vaikavu mudila what the hell I can do ithana nal na avakovatha ethukita because avan friend mela avan vechirpa Paso but ipo ini I can't because edhukaga yarkagabu I can't leave you anu you are mine only mine that's it I'm ready to see any consequences but adhuku ne yepa pako iruknumey but ne unna annana enakga God damn it. Aswin ah anuva anu you want aswin or Arjun . Vera vazhi illa Aswin vs Arjun la start aanadbu Aswin vs Arjun laye mudiyanu mudiyu mudipa ....  damn... Aswin purinjikoda ...... Yaruda engluku naduvula velayadnadhu sharath poira Vishal uh poira ana enaku aswin ku naduvula vandha I dha verupu pomatudhu idhuku karano yaru........ ( Again Arjun broke the mirror by his hand he punched it in anger his hand was bleeding heavily but he didn't bother about that. Then pugal came at 7.30 and saw the room and he was panicked .

Pugazh : dei enna da pannivechirka kaiya paru Arjun why are you doing this paithiyama pudichiduchu

Arjun : edhuku vandhu adha solu

Pugazh : minister uh Vikram uh vandhutanga.

      Pugazh gone took the first aid kit and came  and start to first aid him but Arjun deny pugazh slapped Arjun and say him to be quiet and did the first aid to his hand .

Arjun : avangala hall ah nikka vri vara .

Pugazh : ok hall ah wait panna solra

Arjun : told them to stand their and give your phone macha.

Pugazh : ye u phone enga odachitiya enda sari already u room la new set vangi vechadhu iruku apple 5 color collection I'll take it and come ipa indha ye phone la pesu.

   Then pugazh gone down and make them stand and waits here Arjun called anu. From pugazh phone.

________call on__________

Anu : pugazh anna what happen anna Arjun's or phone eduka matraru and switch off nu varudhu n8 full ah avar number ku dha try pannita irundha thungama ava enna panraru enna Achu avara kinjo pesasollungapls anan I'm alright nu Arjun sir kitta sollunga he will worry about me pls avar ipa edhuku enna avoid panrar ye mela enna kovo avarku pls pesasollunga anna ennala inga nimmadhiyavey irukamudila avara pesama irukradhala avar enna panraronu dha iruku . Anna ipa enna panrar n8 Saputara thungnara.

Arjun : hmkm.....

Anu : Arjun sir Arjun sir ennachu Arjun sir ye anna phone la irundhu call oanringa unga phone enga edhuku ekitta pesama irukinga enakga avlo panna therinjidhu cm variku but pesnu u thonlaya pls Arjun sir tlak to me illana it was like a hell to me.

Arjun : come to my guest house very soon .

Anu : anna vidamtar ipo epdi

Arjun : I'll sent shivangi yesterday itself to your home as your friend she said to your family as that she was your friend and now come with her tell anything just come.

Anu : ok Arjun sir but ye ipdi pesringa.

     Arjun cuts the call after the word ok Arjun sir .

_________end of the call_______

-------------💜💜💜-------------

Hope you all guys enjoyed.

What is going to happen now
Will Aswin allow anu to go
What Arjun is going give as a punishment for Vikram
Now Arjun will talk to anu or not what will be his decision
Can aswin save his words that he sadi to shivangi ( neeye enna vittu  ponalu I won't leave you) or not.

Lets wait and see.

                Thank you 💛

Spread love for
  Ashangi 💜