Nanbenda😎❤️

Pavi POV :

Nan Pavi , first year Viscom , first day varapa Oruthangala parthen , paah apdi irunthanga , paatha odanae flat uh , aprm kashta patta neraya thedi Kandu pudichi avanga Peru Rakshan nu kandupudichen , second year Mechanical , anaila irunthu avangalukae teriyama adikadi avangala paapen sight adipen🙈

Knjm naal kalaichi thaan Shivaangi kooda Rakshan ah pathen , aprm thaan sivaangi oda Anna nu terinjuthu apaila irunthu epdiyachum sivaangi kooda pesanum nenachitu irunthen , fresher's day apa Rakshan oda dance ah pathu again flat uh paahhh Ena dance uh ❤️ . Vera leveluhh pa manushan...

Aprm sivaangi therika vita Ava song la Avala congratulate panalam ponen , pandrapa apdiyae pesi , now I'm her frnd too ! Class time la Sakthi and Gowri uhm gel aagitanga and epdi da Rakshan ah pathi kekalam yosichitu irunthapa thaan avalae intro tharen nu kooptu pona

🤭❤️ Ipdi irukanum frnd uh , kooptu poitu Ena intro Pana enakum Kai yum odala kaalum odala ! Rakshan enoda ethir la irukaru 😻🤪 ithan chance nu Kai kuduthen !

Aprm kavin Anna , Ashwin Anna va intro pananga ! Hehe nan Rakshan ah Anna nu koopdala epdiyum inerm note Pani irupanga 😂😝  athan enakum venum ! Direct ah thaan sola mudiyala , indirect ah aachum soluvom

Author POV :

After teasing session between sivaangi and Rakshan privately everyone talked for a bit and headed towards their classes  !

As usual their classes went in jiffy and everyone came for lunch break . Pavi swiftly came and sat opposite to Rakshan , sivaangi saw this and smirked seeing Rakshan , he smiled sheepishly . Sivaangi sat opposite to Ashwin and others sat beside them . Everyone started their lunch and was talking about their classes and stuff . As usual our kulu kulu pair were having their own eye to eye talk ( Kannalayae pesuvanga pa 😂 ) . And everyone royally ignored that and let them have their time . Rakshan stood up and went to buy soft drink for him as he was not interested to eat anything . He went and when he was about to reach their place , a person came rushing and both of them stumbled hitting each other .

Rakshan's soft drink spilled in shirt of other person and he was rages to see that . Rakshan apologized for it and stood slightly guilty . Everyone saw that . Even after Rakshan's apologizing the other person was not in mood to leave him for that .

He grabbed Rakshan's collar and shouted at him " Dei evlo thairiyam iruntha en melaya kotirupa , kotrathum kotitu sorry keta vitruvangala " he shouted .

Rakshan was trying to get away from his hold and successfully did that , this enraged the other . "Evlo thimiru irukanum unaku unaku iruku da !" He said and twisted his fist tight to blow a hard punch on Rakshan .

Rakshan was blinking unable to do anything as this might lead to more problems . He was processing on how to solve this . And within a blink a hand came right in front of him . Everybody was watching it with fear and panick .

And right before the hand reached Rakshan , it was stopped by other . Rakshan turned to see Ashwin standing there holding the hand of other person tightly . Ashwin slightly pushed Rakshan aside to get him out of the fight .

"Dei nee yaarda puthusa avana adicha nee Vara mariyathai ah Kai ah vidu ithukula unaku entha samantham uhm illa olunga poidu !" He said in a anger filled tone .

" Avan en frnd uh , avana thodanum na Ena thaandi po , nee Avan collar ah pudichapavey athu en prechana thaan !" Ashwin said in a cool and warning tone .

Opposite person hissed feeling his hands starting to pain , he rushed to get his hands out of Ashwins grip , Ashwin anticipated that he would soon go off clutch and made him prepare to tackle him .

The second his hands were out of Ashwin's grip , Ashwin punched the other man in his nose , making his nose bleed the next second . The man hissed in pain , groaning he tried to hit Ashwin , but he managed to escape from it by ducking a little . He then pushed the other man down and kicked in his stomach making the man hiss in pain holding his stomach .

Soon the crowd gathered around them making it a huge mess . Throughout this mess sivaangi was standing in her place gobsmacked seeing Ashwin fighting for her brother , her eyes were brimming with tear drops . Praying that he shouldn't get hurt. 

She flinched when the man tried to hit Ashwin again from back but Ashwin perfectly moved from there making the man hit the ground straightly and again hiss in pain .

Rakshan on the side stood totally perplexed seeing what's happening he couldn't believe his friend Ashwin is beating a person black and blue just coz he grabbed his collar . He felt so happy and also he decided to stop this fight as it may lead to bigger problems .

And just when he was about to grab ashwin out of it , some staffs came running clearing the crowd and took Ashwin and The other person to Principal's office .

In Principal office

Princi : What are you guys rouges huh , padika vanthingala illa ipdi rowdy thanam Pana vanthingala , Ashwin you being the cultural secretary I didn't expect this from you .

Ashwin : Sir , im sorry , I know I'm wrong but the Reason I hit him is personal and I don't regret that . He said in a flat tone .

Princi : Don't argue and tell us that it's okay to hit someone in premises .

Ashwin : Sorry sir it won't happen again .

Princi : you Arvind right (seeing the other person ) , this is the last warning for you , I've already warned you much times to shut ur stunt shows inside my campus . And you didn't seem to listen . I'm suspending you both for a week   , and that's final . Ashwin don't repeat this again .

TBC .... 🙊

🔥🔥🔥Target:250🔥🔥🔥

Do vote and comment your reviews about this chapter❤️
Love you all💜
~Teja and Narmadha❤️