Epilogue ❤️

Hey guys we know it's been long since we updated and we know this was not the end you guys wished for !! But everything needs it end right ! Hope you guys understand it !
And this is the epilogue of this story ! Munadiyae panirukanum but we both had works and we were kinda sad coz it's over !

We promise to give you some more credit scenes where you can get some more chaps with all the characters of the story !

And here we go with the story ! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting !!!

.___________________.

After few years , there they were all bustling around the area with each of their works . Everyone around is pacing around to give their best around . And only two seemed to be in their own wonderland even if all around them were bursting their heads out .

There he is , our very own hero , running here and there and telling others what to do . And suddenly a voice came from far .

"Ashwineyyyyyy" chellama called panting from running here and there . He turned around smiling . "Ma methuva va Ena avasaram " he said .

"Ashwineyyyy ..... Sangeeth Ku practice panavey illa " she said pouting . "Ma don't worry already neraya panitom we can do well seriya " .

It was Rakshan's marriage and his gang was totally in control for everything . Today is Sangeeth and preparations were going in  full speed .

Sangeeth started and all were very excited to see all the performances that's gonna happen . Rakshan and Pavi were so happy to see their friends performing .

The first song started , "Idicha pacharisi" and all their friends dragged Rakshan and Pavi to the stage and all started dancing .

After this first performance , Gowri and Adhi have their stunning performance for "Thodakam Maangalyam" all enjoyed their love filled graceful dancing .

Then our Sakthi boy with his pair started dancing for "Neeyum nanum Anbe" in which Kavin took over the rest of the song with his pair .

And it's time for Our chellakutties to perform and everyone is eagerly waiting for it and the song boomed "Kutty Pattas" they danced for it and when the song was cut to "Saaratu vandiyila" Ashwin and SK rocked the stage with their perfect dance and it was so heartwarming to see .

And all the friends again joined for the group performance for the song "Dharala Prabhu" and they rocked it . Everyone there cheered so hard for them and all of them finally felt so happy .

The rest of the performances were given by relatives of Pavi and Rakshan . And everyone enjoyed it . Our cuties took this time to prepare their next suprise for them .

After years , today they are gonna rock the stage and make everyone go awe . But SK was nervous because it was her Brother's marriage and she was so nervous . AK sensed it and took her hand .

"Ma en ivlo nervous ah iruka , nee Vena paaru kandipa elarum sema happy ah iruka poranga after this " he said while he drew circles over her Knuckles calming her down .

SK smiled back and nodded "Nan ready Ashwineyy vaa therika vidalam" she said . AK chuckled and checked the last minute things .

After all the performances , everyone sat in their places talking and there started our cuties work .
Music started playing and everyone looked around to see whats happening . And Ak and SK entered with mic .