you are my Destiny💜❤️

Sivaangi moved her hands and Ashwin and Rakshan looked at each other with much happiness . They turned back to see sivaangi opening her eyes !

See fluttered it few times to adjust to the light of the place .  Ashwin quickly hugged her but with caution not to hurt her .

He cried so bad hugging her and she felt so bad and she cooed sweet nothings in his ears .

He parted away and tucked her hair behind her ears , he caressed her cheeks and looked her in the eye at last .

She saw his bloodshot eyes and understood how bad he suffered seeing her in this state .

"Aswhineyyyy azhatheenga nan engayum Pola paarunga vanten , now I'm alright" she said with a huge grin .

This automatically brought a smile in Ashwin and Rakshan's face . Rakshan then sat down and hold her hands .

"Ithu Mari again panatha thangam , romba bayanten , tho Ivan lam ( showing ashwin ) uyirae pochu , batharama iru thangam!" He said and kissed her hands which he held .

"Thangam I'm alright Suma patient ta pesura Mari pesatha , Ashwineyy neeyachum sollu !" She said chuckling .

Then doctor's came and checked her and told she is alright but has to be here in hospital for another two days .

The next two days , she was treated like Queen by her King . He took care of her like a baby .

He assisted her in everything , he feeded her stayed with her all the time , gave her medicines and he was so happy to do that too .

She felt completely flying in air seeing all these , her love is doing all these for her . But she was worried for him too .

"Ashwineyy inaikachum pls rest edu , nee enkoodyae thaan 24/7 iruka u need rest " she whined

He came and sat beside her and took her hands in his "Una thavara ipa Vera ethuvum enaku mukkiyam illa puriyutha rest edu" he told and ruffled her hair .

She felt surreal at the moment and the rest of the day went like that . And she was discharged now .

And after discharge....

One day suddenly Ashwin called shivu....

A:helloo

S:Ashwineyyyy🤩Anga mazhai peiyudha enna??

He stared the sky and said
A:sooriyan pall ilikidhu...mazha epdi ma peiyum??

S:Illa ulagathoda 7 adhisayathula 8 aavadhu adhisayama Neeye enaku call pannirukiye adhan kekren...

A:Adinguhh...koluppu di onakku...nan nijamave mazha varudha nu pathutruken...

S:😂😂Adhu serii sollunga boss enna vishyam??

A:Yen vishyam irundha dhan call pannanuma??

S:Illanalum pannalameyy...😅🙊Enaku onnum prachana kidaiyadhu...

He chuckled...

A:serii get ready in 10 mins...i will pick u up at 6...Okayy va...

S:Ennadhu??velila poromaa??Neeyum nanum aa??

A:Illa di namma college students ellarum kuda varanga...

S:Ashwineyy vilaiyadadha...

A:Ama vilaiyadranga...kilamabu ma...neeyum nanum dhan...polama??

S:Waareyy woahh😂🤩Ashwineyy Theritta pa neee🤭😜

A:Vandhenu vai...

S:Escape....tataa...seekiram vaa...nan poi readyy aaguren...