kanave kalaiyadhey😭💔

College mudinja aprm Rakshan ta soltu Ashwin and Sivaangi veliya poga plan pananga . And this time Ashwin wanted to propose her properly and he decided it would be perfect in a beach .

They started towards beach in AK's Royal Enfield . Sivaangi was so excited to go on a ride with Ashwin . He on the other hand was so happy that he got his angel in his life and that too for him alone .

During the ride :

AK : Ena ma amaithiya Vara sathamey kanom are you okay !

SK : Ashwineyy I'm all good , first time unkooda bike ride la so I'm enjoying it to the fullest .

AK : *chuckles* Ma en Mela inum kovam lam illa la

SK : Ashwineyy odambu ethuvum seri illaya

AK : Nalla thaan ma iruken en kekura *quizzically*

SK : Pinna Ena Ashwineyy athulam Oru vishayam nu inum yosichitu iruka ! Loosa pa nee

AK : *Laughs* Seri ma....sorrynga rowdy madam...

SK : Antha bayam irukatum !

AK : *shook his head laughing*

After a five long minute of enjoying the silent ride

AK : Ma Oru paatu paaden

SK :  Hi Ashwin ...I am Sivaangi
Naan itha solliyae aaganum
Nee avvalavu azhagu
Inga yevanum ivvalo azhagaa oru..
Ivalo azhaga paarthirukka maattaanga..
And i am in love with you..

Mundhinam paarthenae
Paarthathum thotrenae
Salladai kannaaga
Nenjamum punnaanathae

Ithanai naalaaga
Unnai naan paaraamal
Enguthaan poneno
Naatkalum veenanathae

Vaanathil nee vennilaa
Yekkathil naan theivathaa
{Ippozhuthae ennodu vanthaal enna
Oor paarka ondraga sendraal enna} (2)

AK chuckled when she altered the classic line from v1000 and when she started singing he as always enjoyed it totally .

SK : Pagal neram
Kanaakal kanden urangaamalae
Uyir rendum uraaya kanden
Nerungaamalae
Unai indri enakku ethu
Edhirkaalamae

She then jumped right to the point where she wanted to convey how much he means and he was totally flat understanding her hidden statement in it .

And that's when there was a loud thump and everything went blank for a second .

When he opened his eyes , he saw her lying there on corner of the road with blood oozing out . He blinked his eyes to check whether if he sees right or not and the next second he ran to her as he was having only minimal injury .

There she was laying unconscious and blood was oozing out from her head . He quickly wrapped his hands around her head  and tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks and calling out her name .

There was no tears from his eyes till now . Many started to gather around and he turned to ask for help when someone called for ambulance and he thanked them .

And that's when he noted the place , it's the same freaking place where he lost his damn happiness and everything seems to be repeating from the start . He quickly scanned the place to see if he is really in that place and to his great bad luck he was .

Tears started to flow down as all the nightmares came Infront of him . "Sivaangi ma elunthuri ma pls ma Ena vitu poidatha pls , I can't go through everything again , damnit pls wake up ma , I can't loose you , do you understand please please elunthiri ma " he was crying clutching her body to his , not leaving her at all.