kaathirundhai Anbe😍

Author POV :

After texting sivaangi , he kept his phone aside and started to enjoy the ride for the first time in a long time he enjoyed the ride to his home . Though his heart was aching to be with his rowdy , he calmed him by saying he will talk to her everyday .

The moment when he came out of the Principal office , he saw those people with tears in their eyes . He gulped seeing that , it was so overwhelmed with their care . And when Rakshan hugged him , he saw his rowdys eyes glistening with happinesss and tears . He smiled thinking about it .

And when she dragged him and hugged him crying and saying not to leave . He felt surreal seeing that , that somebody is there to cry when he is in pain or trouble .

He reminisced about the events that took place . He then also reminded him to take care of the boy who started the fight .

Then he slept off thinking about it . He woke up before reaching Coimbatore and he felt happy to be home . And he blinked thinking about it , yes he never felt that way for past two years or so. 

He then reached home and ringed the calling bell , it was around 5 pm he reached there . His mother came out murmuring who's there at this time . And the moment she opened it , she was perplexed her mouth agaped seeing her son standing there smiling .

AK : Ulla Varava ma , illa ipdiyae nikka vaika poringala
AK mom : Pa Ashwin neeya pa ulla va ulla va da thango

She dragged him inside with tears in her eyes . He then suddenly hugged her after long time , his mom cried hugging him back .

AK : Ma stop crying , en ipa azharinga nan romba naal aprm vanthuruken nee Ena ma azhara

Ak's mom saw him like ghost as he is talking like this after a long time . She chuckled lightly and ushered him to freshen up .

She then informed his dad about his sudden visit and he came rushing back to see his son . AK freshened up and came down to find his dad and mom waiting for him in the dining table .

He then went and found his favourite Dosa and thakkali chutney to be dinner with gulab jamun too . He thanked his mother . His father looked at him happily seeing him smile and talk freely after long time .

They then spoke for long time about his college hostel and stuffs . Then his dad started

AK dad : Ashwin kekanum nenachen thideelnu Ena pa veetuku ...

AK : Pa Ma don't panic but I'm suspended for a week ! He said in a calm tone .

Being the mother she is AK's mom asked him for what instantly .

AK : Ma enoda frnd ta oruthan sanda potan adika vanthan atha thaduthu adika ponapa prechanai aagiduchi avlothaan .

Both Ak's mom and dad looked at each other thinking how important that frnd shld be for him that he interfered in it . They thanked God that he opened up to some people .

They then completed dinner and AK excused himself stating he is tired of journey and left to his room .
Ak pov:
I reached my room and took my phone...I went to my bed and started texting shivu as she will be waiting for my text...

A:Reached home...can i call you??

Msg got  sent and the next sec blue tick came...
Myy mobile started ringing....
"Adiye Adiye en kutty pattaseyy"displaying Rowdy❤️
I smiled and answered her call....
A:Hello...
S:Hello Ashwineyy veetuku poitiya??epo reach aana??saptiya??tired aa irukaa??
A:hello hello iru maa..padapadapadanu pphaa....ethana kelviii...
S:Ada sollu Ashwineyyy....
A:okay...😂Nan 5 maniki reach ayten ma...fresh up aytu peslam nu irundhen...amma sapda kuptanga... ipo dhan saptu vandhen...vera edhachum kelvi iruka??😂😂😂
S:Ada po Ashwineyy evlo nerama wait pandren theriyumaa??
A:Achoo...sorry maa...nanum oru text pannirukalam...marandhuten sorry...
S:eyyy enna pa idhuku poi sorry lam solra...adhellam onnum illa...Apram sir uh ku enna special virundhaa??
Ak chuckled...
A:amaa...dosa thakkali chutney en fav apram gulab jamun❤️
S:Enakkuu????
A:CBE vaa tharen...
S:Nee dhane vitutu poita...
A:Nee varen nu sollu ipo kuda kutitu varen...
S:Vandhutta pochu...epdinalum anga vandhu dhane aaganum in a low voice...
Ak heard it and
A:heyyy ipo nee ena sonna??
S:vandhutta pochu nu sonnen...
A:Adhuku apram??
S:onnu sollalaiye...
A:Vandhudhane aaganum nu sonniya illaiya??
S:Haan...illa...haan adhu en friend oda sondha ooru...suthi parka un fam aa meet panna epdinalum vandhu dhane aaganum adha sonne Ashwineyyy....
A:Ohooo Apdiii....
Sk.mv:Nambiruppanaa??
S:Haann....
A:Irundhalum nee konjam better aa try pannirukalam😂😂
S:Ashwineyyy...embarassed...😂
Amaa nee suspend aana vishyatha appa amma ta soltiya??
A:Ohh idhuku peru dhan divert pandradha?
S:Aiyyyy Ashwineyy nan serious aa kekren...
A:Serious aa kekriyaa naanum serious aa dhan solren...
S:sollu theriyuma?
A:solliten maa...
S:Feel pannirupangalla..?sorryy Ashwiney enga naala dhane...
A:Ayee loosu...adhellam onnum sollala...innoru vaati sorry thanks nu neeyum un Annanum vanga....Apo theriyum Indha Ashwin yaarunu...
Shivu chuckled...
S:Adhu serii😂😂
Ak noticed that tym was nearly 12....
As Sk should wake up early next day Ak started...
A:sivaangi ma...mani 12 achu...poi thoongu...
S:innum konja neram peslameyy...
A:kalaila seekram endhirikanum la nee...poi padu...
S:innum 3 mins Ashwineyyy pleaseee....
A:Maa enna maa idhuku yen please lam...unaku kastama irukum nalaiki adhan sonnen...
And then after few mins of talks....
S:Good night Ashwineyy take care...
A:Gud nytt maa...

After a silence....

Both said....
A:Miss u maa...
S:miss u paa...
In unison❤️

They smiled and went off to sleep with a happyy heart💓

SK POV :

Anna ta pesitu , I was waiting for his message , reach aagiten nu koodava msg Panama iruparu cha Ena aal pa avaru...😒

Ponara veetla pesunara Ena sonaru onumey terlayae nu nan polambitae irunthen . And then I decided to set my bed to sleep . Then again I was staring at my phone to receive his message

And then ping he messaged me saying he reached and can he call . I smiled at his message and instantly called him . He took it immediately and I poured all the questions towards him .

Aprm nan wait panen sonathuku cute ah sorry sonnaru, when I was teasing him asking gulab jamun , he said to come to CBE.

Oru flow la epdinalum anga vanthu Thanae aaganumnu solten , I instantly realised what I said and closed my face in embarrassement . Though I said it in low tone he perfectly heard it and asked me again

Kashta pattu samalichi epdiyo divert panni we had a cute talk nan ellathaiyum maranthu avarta pesitu irunthen . The way he cared for me and said me to hang up the call as it was 12 , etho Oru kulu Kulu feel nga Manasulaa☃️☃️☃️

I whined and asked for few more minutes he chuckled and agreed , then we spoke and decided to sleep .

Ivaru enoda life ah evlo affect pandraru nu apa thaan purinjikiten ! He is sooo important to me and ethukagavum avara vitu nan po maten💜

Then I slept peacefully , and the dawn came up telling it's another day .

Enaku college pogavey ishtam illa....Avara pakama epdi nammalala  irukamudiyum...❤️ but poi Thana aganum he won't like if I take leave now . So I woke up lazily , freshened up and took my phone to check my messages

And I found a cute message from Ashwin " Good morning cute rowdy have a good day ma ❤️" I chuckled and blushed at the message replied to him and got ready to leave to college .

I went with Rakshan Anna and reached college❤️

To be continued😍

Do vote and comment ur reviews about this chappy❤️
Love u all😍
~Teja and Narmadha💙