Chapter 7

Beep. Beep. The noise of my alarm clock wakes me up. I hit the snooze button and roll over on my side. It was Monday. That meant I had to go to school. I get out of bed and head over to my closet. I put on a pair of black leggings and a purple over sized t-shirt. I then walk to the bathroom to do my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw how messy my black hair was. Instead of brushing it out I just put it up in a bun. I then put some mascara and eyeliner on. Honk. I hear Sarah outside honking her horn. I grab my tennis shoes and run out the door. My backpack in one hand and my shoes in the other. "Oh honey. You look like a mess." said Sarah. All I do is glare at her. I haven't told Sarah or Rebecca about my night with Alex. Eventually I would have to tell them so I might as well make it now. "Alex's ex-girlfriend was at the party." I said sadly. That was all I had to say for Sarah to understand. She has been in situations like this so she new just what to do. Sarah leaned over and gave me a big hug. "Let's just go to school." I said as I put on my shoes.
••••••••••••••••
School was like a blur. Teachers, classes, people, Alex. The worst part of the day was my many encounters with Alex. "Meghan please listen. I didn't know Sasha was going to be there. She doesn't matter to me anymore. Will you please just talk to me?" said Alex. I told hear the pain that I was causing him. Instead of saying anything I ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and started crying. What kind of person was I. All I was doing was hurting people. I was so upset. Then, Tiffany Right walked into the bathroom. She was the "it girl" of our school. She was the girl who would sleep with everyone's boyfriends. She was a awful person but yet, every girl wants to be her. "Aw poor girl. Why don't you tell me what's wrong? Did your doggy run away? said Tiffany in a childish voice. I wiped away the runny eyeliner and stormed out of the bathroom. There were only two hours left of school so I just walked home. I didn't care how far away my house was, I just wanted away from this hell.

I'm sorry haven't updated. But hey, I did! Hooray!! I really hope this was a good chapter. -V