Chapter 1

"Meghan get up! You're going to be late for school." yelled my mom. I ignored her and turned to my side. The last thing I wanted to do was go to school. "I hate school!" I murmured. I was always an outcast. I wasn't as pretty as the other girls or popular as them. People would call me harsh names, but that was high school. It was such a cruel place. "You are going to school Meghan! No more absences!" said my mom. When my mom was in high school she was considered popular. She had perfect attendance and had men drooling over her, the exact opposite of me. To make my mother happy I got out of bed. I hopped into the shower and turned on the water. When I was finished I changed into a black skirt with a red long sleeve t-shirt and a cardigan. I also put on a cross necklace (not that I was big on religion). Afterwards, I put on some mascara and a touch of eyeshadow. I was finally ready to go downstairs and eat breakfast. Looking at the time I began to hurry. If I don't eat fast, I will be late. Just then the circus came to town. My four brothers, two older and two younger, came rushing into the kitchen. They devoured everything except the piece of bacon in my hand. I sighed and walked out the door. My friend Sarah always came to pick me up. I got in her car, still chewing on the bacon, and gave Sarah a hug. She was one of my few friends. I would say she is my closest friend. We headed to school not knowing what was going to happen today.

I hope you all liked my new book so far! Keep reading and voting! Also if you haven't checked out my other books then you should. Thanks for reading! -V